New Custom Order Color Changing Glass Gong (pics inside)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by guitardedhero, Dec 12, 2009.

1. #1 guitardedhero, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    Hey guys, my order is finally complete! John @ Abby Road in Little Rock, AR blew this whole order for me. It's an 18.5" straight tube with ice notches, diffused stem, bowl, bubbler bowl, and a stash jar all matching. I finally got it home so these pics are alot better than my cell pics earlier while it was all in progress. When my friend comes over with a better cam I'll post some more. I, for the life of me, could not get a clear pic of the nug below lol. Please leave any comments or questions, thanks guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's the blurry bud...
    [​IMG]

Not really good with cameras, but if there is a certain angle or something you want I'll try my best! Thanks again guys, about to try this thing out! :hello:

2. That's a sick looking custom gong dude. How much did it cost?

Film a milk shot!

3. I just measured it cause it looked a lil tall, it's 18.5" tall. The whole set cost $300 but I tipped $80 so it was almost $400

4. For a custom piece thats a pretty good deal, very generous tip too!

Nice pick up, not my favorite looking piece but I'm sure you love it, all that matters.

5. Thanks man, yeah I just feel supporting good headshops is so important. I could've saved $ online, but I got precisely what I wanted and got to help the local shop too!

6. Yeah man, thats awesome! I'm 100% for supporting local stores. Its a really unique looking piece, really cool. I just personally don't like the colors, but its really cool looking. :smoking:

7. niceee! im also a child when it comes to color changing glass make shure you update some pics when its resinates up. looks like you got a shit load of gold fuming on it i personnaly like silver better the blue/ purple is fucking amazin.

8. Dude that peice is sick, +Rep on supporting your local headshop, and I love the colors and designs, makes me think of a beach or something, very prime man.

+Rep,
    Monte

9. The designs are out of this world, and with matching stash jar and bowl. Beautiful. +rep

10. Man, that is a sick fuckin bong. I'm adding this one to my favorites list, it really looks awesome. Mainly because I have a spoon that has the same color scheme.

11. To me it seems like a little too much color and stuff in the glass. For bongs I kinda like more simple and cleaner work with clear glass and etc. But this is a really sick piece, is awesome that everything matches and it's awesome that you supported a local blower. +rep

12. Yeah, I kinda went all out on this one! With Christmas around the corner, I could convince the wife to let me spend so much on it. I told the blower to just have fun with it, so here's what we have!

Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm having a ufc party tonite so I'll post some more pics and some milk. I don't think you'll go crazy over the milk tho, it's not as obvious as clear glass but I'll post it anyway!

13. No offense I think this bong is really ugly

14. None taken mate

15. I love that ash catcher, it's gonna be really pretty after you give it some use!

16. it looks amazing but it also looks like it was formed from three different tubes of glass could create a week point am i wrong? but if thats true id still buy it and keep it safe :)

17. Good eye, it is 3 tubes.

18. +rep, looks a lot like my first bong and major rep for supporting local shops

19. Thx alot for the rep's guys

20. lol was this sarasm or nah