New homemade w/ a/c,diffuser and perc

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by CANN4BISchris20, Aug 19, 2009.

1. got bored last night and decided to make this, just gotta find something to put in the a/c so the bowl reaches the water, other than that hits nice as shit. :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

View My Video

2. That's actually a very awesome homemade man, it looks pretty classy. +rep

Smart Water bottles?

3. Wow! That is probably the nicest looking homemade i have ever seen!What did you use for the downstem and perc? They look perfect to go crazy on with some diffuser holes.

Milk shots plzzz!!

4. Yea is that SmartWater? And how did you make that top perc and with what? Because I'm having an extremely hard time getting my perc to work with straws.

5. What part are you having trouble with maybe i can help?

Sick homemade i really like it!:smoking:

6. They look like those White Owl single blunt holders. They are pretty nifty when it comes to downstems and whatnot. They clear so nicely.

7. Ok I'm making a perc within a pill bottle with straws, and trying to attach it to the top of a Simply Lemonade cap because the bong I made is a Simply Lemonade bottle, that way I can take off the perc easily. But I've had to use enough hot glue to where it won't even screw onto the top of the bottle, and it STILL isn't airtight, water still drops through. But I think my problem was having all the straws bunched together cuz the water travels down the middle of the straws that are bunched together I think. Heres pics.

Attached Files:

8. Yea i would recommend using a drill to drill out individual holes for each straw in a circle pattern. And using hot glue to put them in individually. Good luck!

9. Yea that's what I did the first time except it barely worked because it was my first time making one. Now that I've failed twice I bet I can do it, now I just need another Simply Lemonade cap :mad:

10. looks like a pro homemade smoking system :)
    [​IMG]

11. thats badass, could you show me how to make it? please? :rolleyes:

12. yeah smart water bottles

i didnt wanna use straws so i took a blunt tube and cut it and put holes in the top of it, then hot glued it inside the cap of the first bottle, then take a spice container and put holes lower than the blunt tube and put it over the tube and theres ur perc. and il post some milk shots later

13. Wait, I don't entirely understand, could you explain more or draw a crude pic in paint please?

14. Ohhhh wait I get it I think, great idea!