My Nifty homemade pipe

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by The Green Toker, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 The Green Toker, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Made from those things that go on some window blinds, like the white piece you pull, connected to string, to close the blinds: And the icing spreading things that go on icing tubes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And that is not a plastic piece, its acrylic.

If trhis didn't make too much sense, It's because I am really :smoking: right now.:)

2. How much bud can you fit into that?

And it would be good for smoking in public.

3. It can fit a lot of bud and little bud, which is what makes this thing perfect.

4. How come when I post something about something I made, I don't get a lot of replies. But when someone else post about a homemade smoking device, they get loads?

5. because no one cares? idk. deal with it, so you're not the popular kid on the forum. wah. its a forum, not that big of a deal. if you like the piece, then who cares who else likes it. do you really need everyone approval to use it?

6. it really all depends on how sick the homemade is.

example. yours is small. a little sneak a toke with minimal effort put into it. doesnt mean it doesnt rip.... it might......

but if someone posted a picture of a 6 footer with a glass on glass stem and bowl...... well...then they might get a lot more responses...

or if you're super creative, maybe post a milkshot(providing you make a bong) i dunno what else to suggest for better popularity man:)

7. Yea, it definitely hits hard, and can hold a lot of weed.

8. wow that is weak....

9. high school kids forums are hilarious.:D

10. I don't get why
    What?

11. my dick head is bigger then this piece is, build a sweet bong then post up and people will suck you nuts then. Until then, this piece shall sit in the shadows of the forums

12. Ok, I am currently collecting pill bottles and im thinking about making a bong from them.

13. thats a good idea ive seen some amazing bongs made out of just pill bottle percolators. i have a sweet homemade bong too

14. Theres more hate in a counter culture community than a normal community.

How ironic is that?

Nice piece man, simple to remember how to make I bet.

15. Thanks, and it works good, I packed 2 bowls filled to the top today, with 4 of my friends before our last exam, and we were baked off our asses. Luckily my teacher let us use our books on the easiest exam in history 15 questions. haha. I couldn't keep a straight face through the entire class, but i was happy that lunch was 30 mins after class started so i was happy.

16. Looks cool man, as long as it works dude.
    +Rep.

17. It looks to me like the start of a piece to me. That is a safe homemade alternative to bowls, so like, using that as a bowl for a bong would be cool.

18. i made an ipod bowl tonight. i need to go buy a socket for it but i will post a pic tomorrow