Vaporizer?? Worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GoldAdapter, May 4, 2009.

1. Hey every one, Was Smoke free for 6 Months( Damn Popo's)...Got back on "Puffin The Magic Dragon" ...Been using waterbong...I seen this Vaporizer stuff and this and that...Is a vaporizer legal?? Is it better then a waterbong??I see them for 80$ for a cheap one

2. Vape's are not legal....your still smoking weed ;)

It's a very clean high, and they're really better for your health. I'm not one to say if it's better than smoking a bong, because I love both honestly, but I will say it's worth to invest in a decent one, like a vaporbro's or volcano. It's a great smoking purchase I'm glad I made.

3. I just wanta get high man lol...This new dealer is awesome :hello:...uhmm vapes seem kinda crappy shit..like smoking for girls, i like a nice big water bong to tease me:)

4. You wouldn't think that after taking fat rips from a vape and being too fucked up to move later.:rolleyes:

5. #6 Randy Marsh, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    I love vaping. I prefer it over smoking IMO... (my roommate and I argue all the time) but I think you should at least try it or get a cheap one and see if you like it. The top reasons why I like vaping is...

It makes your stash last longer because vaping is more efficient.

It is vapor not smoke so you can do it indoors. (wont set off smoke detectors)

Its about 90% THC so your getting less tars and bad chemicals.

If you like a energetic clean high you will like vaping.

6. vaps are better for your health because u dont get all that nasty tar and u are able to conserve WAY more weed if u vap. there are definately crappy ones out there, but there are also high quality ones like vapor bros, silver surfer, volcano, etc...

7. #8 lwien, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    In answer to the OP's question.............Oh Yeah. Not only are they worth it, but the money you will save on your weed will pay for the vape in no time = FREE VAPORIZER !!

But start off cheap so you can find out if you like it. It has a different high than smoking. I'd recommend a VaporGenie for 55 bucks. No need to go out and spend $150+ right now. After having the VG for a few weeks, if you decide that vaping is for you, THEN go out and spend more money on a home unit, and relegate the VG to portable use only. That's my suggestion.