New Revere Glass Slide! (Weed in Glass) (Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lawlnub, Mar 24, 2009.

1. #1 lawlnub, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    So my brother picked this up for his birthday, at my local head shop they said it was from the vegas convention and it has weed fumed in the bubble on the side of the piece. Here are some pics.... He got it 45 minuets after they put it on the shelf and he asked the lady if it was legal for her to sell this to him and she just smiled.... As for the strain Ill have to get back to you on that because my brother told me last night when he got it and I was barred out and drunk and have now forgotten :p. But here are the pics, and feel free to tell me something about this piece if you know more then me or anything I'm very curios I know a guy named hashbean420 on youtube has a piece with weed fumed in the it too, so i know it is possible. And it is defiantly weed :smoke::hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Five To One, Mar 24, 2009
    ya i have seen them before, they are legit, i didn't know revere was doing them... i doubt it's legal but w/e lol, to many fucking laws to keep.

( i can't rlly tell wut the slide looks like tho, all your pix are closeups lol)

3. Damn, thats fucking sick, I like it! +rep for posting, never seen a slide like that.

4. Haha... That's crazy man... How they get the weed in it without burning it? Isn't molten glass hot as fuck?

5. Very cool. Nice grab!

6. Its like my Guiness Rock with the Guiness in it.

In case of emergency, break glass...

7. thats dope man

8. I'm really not sure haha, I would like to find out...

Well, i know the workers at the headshop on a very personal level haha. Sorry about the close up was focusing on the weed haha :smoke:

9. dude thats sick as hell, awesome pickup for your brother

10. damn that's pretty crazy. You should def take some more pics from a little farther away :D

11. lucky for me, we live together in an apartment and share pretty much all our glass :hello:

12. I had a piece once, I think it's still around here somewhere... But anyway, a friend got it for me, and there's a little green flake in it that looks suspiciously like a piece of herb. I always wondered if it was even possible for herb to be encased in glass like that... Now I know. ;)

That's seriously awesome though.

Then again, it might be kind of taunting if I were ever out of herb... "THERE'S SOME RIGHT THERE! I CAN ALMOST TOUCH IT!" :p

13. I love Revere's bud encasement slides, nice grab.

14. Heres a few shots i took last night, hes sleeping in his room with his gf so im not going to bother him right now haha.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. doooooooooooooooooooooooood........... that thing is totally fucking sick.... you know what would be kool though... they should do that with the winning strains at the cannabis cup and have like cowboy and other badd-ass-glass blowers make like 5 limited editioned slides... that would be cool... expensive but cool...

16. #16 lawlnub, Mar 24, 2009
    so I found this about when trikky said he was moving to cali to become a glass blower

Same person right?

17. Yes but there is no oxygen inside it to allow it to burn. Just my guess.

18. at least you know if you ever go dry you can smash your glass and get something other than resin on the inside. but seriously if that thing ever breaks you got to smoke the weed. do it for science.

19. But wouldn't the heat char the shit outta the buds still?

@ OP - You should ask them how they get the bud inside without burning it. I'm really curious as to how that works :)

20. im guessing hes encasing the bud in a heat resistant resin of some sort, then coating the resin with glass. just guessing though.

killer slide man.

Ive always wanted one of these.