RooR appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by b0rn 0f 0s1r1s, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so, i got this idea from thefilmbuff's illadelph appreciation thread which i just read every page of haha.

basically, i just want to see everyone else's RooRs! i'll start it off with my recently obtained piece from RooR. Baltimore has a decent selection of glass(there are 3 headshops on 1 street), and i spent a lot of time looking for the right piece, and i could not have made a better decision than to buy a RooR. i love her. dearly. enough of the bong-loving blabber and to the point of the thread. it would be cool if people would list the specs of their glass just to make it easier for those curious people, but that's up to you.

Here's a beautiful model post ;)

Name: Aprilia
    Base Type: Beaker
    Thickness: 7mm
    Height: 30 inches
    Ice Pinch: yes
    Perc'd: no
    Ashcatcher: white label roor
    Diffuser: yes, on the main chamber not on the a/c

full pic
    [​IMG]
    a/c and base closeup
    [​IMG]
    and now to show you guys the secret to strong bones...
    [​IMG]

2. i am gonna love this thread..i plan on picking up a roor asap

3. RooR Mini 5 arm Beakr -- 12 hole roor 18.8.-14.5 diffy (when the ashcatcher isn't on it)
    14" or so, splashguard ice pinches yada yada it rips

[​IMG]

RooR is some sweet glass

4. where are u guys getting ur stuff from? is there an online site (my local shop has just the basic ones i want something crazy sick)

5. nice glass, i love tree percs on roors. +rep
    and i bought mine in a shop in baltimore.

6. man thats some nice glass!! on average how much do Roors run for? i'm thinking about getting a new bong.. maybe a roor

7. mine ran me for $396 and some change, thats with the ashcatcher. not bad in my opinion for what you're getting.

8. bump it uppp
    cmon guys do you not have any glass??

9. here's my baby - had her since Nov 05. She's a real workhorse:)
    [​IMG]

somewhat o/t - anyone know who has a freakN 18.8x14.5cm diffuser?

Id beat down a Nun for a new one lol

10. nice glass roor5.0
    and no, sorry, i dont know where to get one haha

11. your house looks really nice. i like all the stone

12. thank you, it was recently renovated. by the way, your post count is 1,337 haha:smoking:

13. 18" 5mm green label. clean shot is with big bowl and diffy, milkshot is with regular stem and small bowl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :smoke:

14. nice glass, how much did that miniperc run you? thats like the exact bong i want to get next.

15. mine? it was 250 with a RooR bowl

16. sick, thanks. i can afford it! :hello:

17. Hee go

Attached Files:

18. now i need to focus on an a/c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.