Elements Vaporlighter??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ADirtyIrishLad, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Anyone know what in the hell this thing is? I saw a giveaway thing on instagram from the official Element and Raw pages and it says it "works on dry herbs, waxes, and doubles as a windproof lighter". I tried looking it up online and found nothing... :confused_2:  Just wondering if any of you have ever seen/used one before
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah. I recently bought one from my local smokeshop for $30 because I had heard about it but had yet to see one. It's basically a little handheld smoking device (not sure if I should call it a vaporizer) with a small heating element inside of it. You take the mouth piece out of its little spot, stick it in the heating chamber and hold down the button to turn on the heating element. It only holds maybe .1 at a time, but it works pretty damn well for a $30 piece. Basically, if it's all you have to smoke out of, it's awesome.

And another plus, being as discreet as it is, it makes smoking in public pretty easy. I walk around my university with a little bowl packed smoking it and no one is the wiser...  :smoking:

Hope I have supplied you with some useful information...

3. @[member="ADirtyIrishLad"]

4. Thanks man, that was definitely helpful lol. Why wouldn't you call it a vaporizer? Is it just like a stealthy self-lighting bowl?

Sort of. Theres a little coil in the heating chamber that resembles a stove top/cigarette lighter in a car. Not sure if it is technically being vaporized or combusted. Gets the job done though  :smoke:
    [​IMG]

6. Well whoever has one take the product out after you smoke it... If it's ash it's combusted:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That's pretty sweet I need to get ahold of one, I'm at a university as well. Hopefully they start becoming available on the internet. The next time you get a chance would you mind posting a picture of the inside?

8. [​IMG]

9. Are you sure you stick bud into it? Or are you just suppose to use like a lighter

10. I'm pretty sure you can put buds or wax in it because there is a mouthpiece that comes with it. It doubles as a lighter too

11. Seems pretty awesome I hope that heating coil is ceramic

12. #12 Valeriazane, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    I just purchased one and was told by the merchant that you can use dry herb in it, just makes sure you put the ceramic screen in over the lighter element first so it doesn't burn the bud.

Incidentally, I cannot get mine to work. I keep charging it but it won't light. Anyone ever  have that problem? I have a feeling I got a defective one:(

13. I just got one of these, charged it and it's still not working - it won't light - how long do you charge yours for?

14. Piece of shit.   No way that thing is going to properly vape dry herbs.   Not a chance in hell.