Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK NICOTINE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Dec 30, 2015.

1. So i knew nicotine was highly addictive. I always had bad luck with vaping too. I just started again. (for the vapors i have istick 100w with Indestructible rda 4 post, my build is a single parallel coil) I just got 3mg cuz in the past i used 3mg but never felt a need. Now recently i have decided to take a tbreak for dabs. they are awful for me because i never had an appetite before smoking, and again its gone. Then today i didnt vape at all. Felt like shit, sorta edgy but i thought it was cuz of my tbreak with dabs. Just now it hit me, is it cuz of the dabs or the vaping. I rush up stairs take a few rips and felt better. so im physically starting an addiction. Im kicking this habit right now. I have to vape tonight but im picking wax soon. Idc for nicotine at all, all i want is marijuana. I will vape but 0mg from now on. Im throwing away my 3mg when i get the wax. FUCK THIS SHIT. this is after one week of vaping..... yeah im kicking this habit. Its stupid anyways.

2. That's just 3 MG too man, they sell juices all the way up to 52 MG or some shit.

3. i know its sad only from 3mg but im glad i caught this super early

4. #4 Steven_420, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    Isn't 50mg of nicotene a lethal dose?

5. Two words Fuck Nicotine

6. Breaks from dabs NEVER make me feel anything but ready for more dabs.

7. #8 Cheeto Jones, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    Eh, I never had the same experience as you. I started vaping e-cigs back in 2013 when the "Blu" type cigarettes were the "norm" and E-Go style batteries and tanks were "premium" setups. I vaped 6 MG pretty frequently, and was not a smoker myself previously. I would switch between 0 and 6 MG.

I still vaped a 6 MG when I upgraded to a eGo battery. Once I got into subohming, I started getting 3 MG juices since so much more vapor is produced.

I didn't experience any noticeable nicotine addiction at all, I felt a slight urge to vape just due to the oral fixation and physical feeling of inhaling and exhaling flavored vapor. I did have a small craving for the head-rush I got at times, but I would chain-vape daily for 2 months, then take a break for 3 months, then come back.

Online, people seem to think that nicotine isn't solely responsible for addiction; they claim the oral fixation from smoking as well as the thousands of other chemicals in cigarettes are what help make cigarettes so addicting, and e-cigarettes are significantly less addictive. Not sure if this is true, but it makes some sense.

But anyway, stop freaking out and yelling at nicotine, lol, tobacco and smoke is the real problem. Nicotine is just a mild drug, that while addictive (just like CAFFEINE), is beneficial to some people, just like cannabis is to you. It's not like you've developed a year long addiction to smoking... just get some 0 MG e-juice and slowly start mixing it in with your 3 MG until you barely have any nicotine in there. You're not going to be hooked for life...

EDIT: Just realized you said this was after 1 week of vaping... I honestly think this is psychological and nicotine is NOT the culprit. I really don't think I'm the only one but I literally chain-vaped for 2 months without any kind of nicotine tolerance and stopped pretty easily and haven't vaped in 4 months.