Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Dunkin Donuts: Drug Test Or Nah?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DMNDBud, Aug 9, 2014.

1. #1 DMNDBud, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Last week I heard the Dunkin Donuts that is currently being built in my city was looking for employees. I printed out an application from the internet, turned it in, had a short interview where afterwards the manager asked me to come back next week for a second interview. So I came back for a more formal interview all spiffy and what not and  that very evening I get a call from her asking if I'd like to join the team and I said yes of course :hello: ! I have Orientation next week on Friday along with training and all that. The application didn't mention a drug-test and neither did she. Tonight I'm blazing with a bunch of homies, but I'm not a habitual smoker. Whenever I smoke it's with other people and I only take about 3-6 hits.  I've probably smoked weed about 9-12 times in my entire life. Although I'm really excited for tonight, I'm worried if I do that I wouldn't pass a DT if they happen to give me one for pre-employment reasons like at Orientation or Training. I haven't smoked since last week on Thursday (9 days).  Do you think they will DT me? And if they do, if I smoked tonight would I still pass if I were given one a week from today? HELP! BTW I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA

Height: 6'1ft
    Weight: 162
    Build: Average/Athletic/Skinny
    Metabolism: Fast (I don't gain weight very fast)

2. I think you would be fine if you gave yourself 2 weeks. If you smoke tonight and have a drug test in a week I'd be worried. I've passed after 4 days (couple of hits when I was clean), but I wouldn't bet a job on it. Your call bro.

3. Thank you very much! My biggest question is if a place like Dunkin Donuts would even conduct a pre-employment drug test or even a drug test at all since it's a fast food place?

4. I applied at dunkin dougnuts but did not pass the drug test. I tried the honest way and it did not work. So I robbed the fuckin place.

Hahahaha I didn't rob them i'm full of shit.

Yea, they drug test in my area. I'd bet they test in yours too. Better safe than sorry... here, I'll take a hit for you :bongin:

Good luck dude!!

6. Lol cx but when did they DT? Like was it at Orientation or Training?

THanks for being thoughtful dude haha

7. I never worked at dunkin doughnuts.

8. Just wait and smoke to celebrate after u get your new job. More money for more weed..

9. Thank u! 

Oh ohk bro haha

10. They probably won't hire you if you pass.

11. You mean won't hire if I don't pass?

No man just a joke.  I'm pretty sure a donut shop wouldn't care if you smoke weed,  I'm sure many others there smoke as well.  I mean it's donuts man.

13. Haha yeah that's what a lot of people have been saying. 

14. Good luck with the job man.

15. thank you very much man

16. My gf worked there for two and a half years ad never once got DTed

17. Thanks man!

18. Many fast food places usually don't do random drug test or even drug test you when you start because it costs time and money. It's actually inconvenient for them. They will only drug test when there is an accident. I recently started working at Jack in the Box and there is no drug test at all. Don't stress and smoke that dope

19. Thank u very much bro!!