Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Micro g pen not working?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TraiinWreck, Dec 3, 2013.

1. So I recently got a Micro G pen from my buddy and it's not hitting like it used to. It still hits but they're really really small almost like the coil isn't heating up all they way or something. I checked the connection points between the battery and the coil and it looked fine to me. I'm pretty new to concentrates so maybe the oil could have could just be shitty, although it was hitting a few days ago with the same type of oil.
    Does anyone know what the problem could be?

By the way I charged it last night and all the lights work like they should.

2. what oil are you using

3. Buy a new atomizer (the middle part with the coil) they are like $7 - 10 depending on the shop. The person selling them might not have micro g labeled ones but there is other companies ones that fit. They will be black with a silver ring also, look identical.

To be honest the after market ones I found fit better but they fit so tight I stopped taking my pen apart for storage.

4. I'm not sure what it's called exactly. It looks like really thick syrup.

5. Vegs_Fire is right. You can find packs of the attys too. Heres a 5 pack

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/161121042561?lpid=82

Also, keep the attys clean by disconnecting them from the unit and cleaning them every so often. Doesnt have to be done every time but it will increase the longevity of the device so you wont have to buy so many. 

I'm not entirely sure but i believe you can also rebuild the coils with kanthal and silica if you're up for the challenge. 

6. I was afraid that would be the problem :(

7. To be honest I found the atomizer worked for about a month of daily use before it didn't rip to my standard, and I would just replace it, only ever really cleaned the outside, never inside the atomizer. A few bucks a month to replace it is pretty minimal if you ask me

8. Yeah it's not to bad. I'll probably pick a new one up tomorrow.
    Thanks for the help :)