Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain does this look like

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonestoner, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Curious as to what strain this might be if someone can identify it

image-3194018827.jpg

2. It looks like spider mites webs but what do I know I'm a newb

3. not possible

4. I gotta agree on the spider mites

5. Would you like to expand on that?

6. It looks like mites, I wouldn't smoke that.

7. It's just about impossible to tell what strain something is just from the pic of one nug, if there are spider mites it's pointless dont even smoke that's shit.

8. What the fuck are spider mites? why have i never heard of this before???!

9. They're tiny little bugs that crawl around on weed when it's growing and if you are connected to a half decent grower you'll never hear about them again unless you go into the grow section of the forum

10. Hmmmm interesting, how can you stop them? are they harmfull to the plant?

11. Hmm I've seen dank that looms like that.. but idk man that kind of looks like its enclosed into a web or something idk. Did you smoke it?

12. Ewww there is definitely some type of foreign substance on that whether it be mold or mites.

13. DO NOT SMOKE THAT WEED !!!!!!! It's got mold or mites

14. lol im pretty sure the white you see is the shitty quality of the picture.

OP if you are going to ask what kind of strain it is, at least take pictures from a good camera, not a microwave..

15. Thats not weed

16. Don't smoke that shit.

17. looks like whoever u got that from found it on the street ants and spiders crawling all over it and decided to make a buck

18. Looks like a Frog

19. If its got mites or mould what's the danger from smoking it?