Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

menthol weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mrchip, May 16, 2012.

1. i had an idea, i dont know if anyone's tried it, so i thought i'd ask. today i, being my curious self, decided to rip apart the filter of a Camel Crush to see what i was actually crushing. turns out its a little blue ball, probably 1mm across, pretty much a water baloon but with, i guess, menthol inside. i only crush it when i'm baked, so what if i crushed a menthol baloon in a packed bong or bowl? or crushed it in the roach of a joint? think it'd be good? anyone tried? or WANT to try? i dont really feel like wasting my weed right now, but if you've got an assload of weed, you should totally try it.

2. [quote name='"mrchip"']i had an idea, i dont know if anyone's tried it, so i thought i'd ask. today i, being my curious self, decided to rip apart the filter of a Camel Crush to see what i was actually crushing. turns out its a little blue ball, probably 1mm across, pretty much a water baloon but with, i guess, menthol inside. i only crush it when i'm baked, so what if i crushed a menthol baloon in a packed bong or bowl? or crushed it in the roach of a joint? think it'd be good? anyone tried? or WANT to try? i dont really feel like wasting my weed right now, but if you've got an assload of weed, you should totally try it.[/quote]

No no no!! Don't put it on your weed. It's not meant to be lit on fire.

3. [quote name='"Smokey55109"']

No no no!! Don't put it on your weed. It's not meant to be lit on fire.[/quote]

Or is it?

Its not.

4. i have put one into a blunt once, almost puked, dry heaved every hit

5. if you want menthol flavor, get some mint (the herb), and mix it with your bud, good smoking combination actually

6. How about you try it first ?

7. Dont do it! That menthol shit is so bad for your lungs in the first place... Let alone why would u even wanna put it on something as pure as marajuana... Plz dont lol, thats a bad idea..

8. I'd never try it. If its menthol, there's something other than weed in it and I don't want to smoke it.

9. [quote name='"imkoolkid"']if you want menthol flavor, get some mint (the herb), and mix it with your bud, good smoking combination actually[/quote]

This guy wins.

10. That's a solid idea. I also once tried a raspberry tea blend with the cannabis in a joint just for kicks and giggles. It was actually delicious! :smoke:

11. Great idea! I'm going to try that, thank you :hello:

However, don't put menthol on ya weed unless ya wanna puke ya brains out.

12. Mint is easy to grow tons of on your window ledge too.

13. We used to put mouthwash in the bong. It tastes like menthol. I wouldn't recomend it though.

14. It's meant to be filtered through, not burnt 0.o

15. I've rolled spliffs with menthol tobacco before, but that's about it.

16. ^Here's your solution OP. Don't crush a camel crush ball into your weed please. Just get some menthol rolling tobacco and roll it up into your next joint. You can try mentholated weed, probably a lot healthier than smoking a camel crush ball, and you won't be wasting your weed.

You need to take a T-Break OP lol I've never gotten so high that I've wanted to do some vile shit like crush a camel crush ball into my bowl.