Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke out of a seashell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by QuackQuackBitch, May 7, 2012.

1. Been using fruits lately then I found a seashell, heard something about it on tumblr.

If anyone has any pictures that'd be cool.

2. Man, as long as the shape of the shell allowed you to place the herb in one place and inhale through another with no gaps/leakage between I don't see why you couldn't...I've never tried to light a shell on fire but I don't imagine it would do much more than char and turn black...

Oh, and this is one of the first things on Google Images when you type in "seashell pipe"

[​IMG]

And, available on Etsy, a glass pipe that looks like a seashell

[​IMG]

3. Those pipes are fuckin sick.

4. $120 and it's all yours.

5. Haha me and some friends smoked out of a sea shell like an actual one from the beach and it worked surprisingly well.

6. this dude i used to work with got a dank ass eighth in maul and he said he had no pipe so he found one like in the picture and poped a screen out of his sink and he brought the shell pipe home we burned out of it it wasnt as effeciant as a glass bowl but it does work his was so resinatedit was crazy..and since then i have been looking for an irie seashell:smoke::wave:

make your self a pipe:D

7. those are sick as fuck. that could be easily mistaken for a real shell and not a bowl ;]

8. "Sea shells" are generally made of calcium carbonate or some other closely related calcium based mineral combination. The worst that could happen is some charring of the shell which could taste bad.

9. [quote name='InTuneGP']Man, as long as the shape of the shell allowed you to place the herb in one place and inhale through another with no gaps/leakage between I don't see why you couldn't...I've never tried to light a shell on fire but I don't imagine it would do much more than char and turn black...

Oh, and this is one of the first things on Google Images when you type in "seashell pipe"

[​IMG]

Haha that's awesome. :D Mine is kinda big though. I'll still try it out though. :cool:

10. That is fucking awesome

11. Haha im probably the only dude on GC that has(well...had) an actual seashell pipe :D

[​IMG]

12. Has to be one of the most badass things I've ever seen. Pretty pipe.

I haven't tried a shell but this is great for blowing smoke rings and stuff with...

[​IMG]

13. #15 cball, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012

wholly sheeeeet mahn...i wants one!!!!! Thats pure fucking art there...:eek::hello::eek:

back when I was young...(ya, way too many moons too count...) I had a conk shell we used. I made a cork (real cork too) for the head, and the mouth end was already opened (to use as a horn...seriously)... was too cumbersome but was funny as hell to toke out of.

14. That's the chillest pipe I've ever seen.

15. damn next time im at the beach yu kno what i be doin..............

16. #18 austyn12, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
    dude the shell 1 is sick as fuk i mean glass 1 is too but dam i never saw a pipe in a seashell before(littary i can see it )

17. yes its nautral too just make sure u can blow into the bowl area(the large area)

18. yea im asking my friend she lives by beach ill upload it when she gets me it