Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My stoner buddy keeps licking lit joints...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zawmbie, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Hello! So every time my stoner buddy rolls or smokes a joint he lick it too much and it gets too loose because it or it wont stay lit! He says that your "supposed" to get the black part of the joint wet so it doesnt burn fast. but other times ive smoked with people they didnt have to do that. ill tell you step by step what he does...

He packs it in and starts rolling
    He licks the glue part of course
    He rolls it all up and licks the outside of the joint. first ontop of the flap/fold and then on the other side of the joint.
    Then he lights and puffs it hard and tries to get it lit but has trouble obviously cuz ITS TOO WET
    Then he licks his finger and puts the saliva on the burnt part of the joint (Do people really do this? if so why cuz when they do it gets so damp!)
    Also of course the cherry wont stay lit.

Tell him your thoughts on this so i can show him haha.

2. i think its time for you to start rolling the j's. i wouldn't smoke a joint with that much spit on it
    :smoke:

3. That's is disgusting amature shit...

Should require just a lick of the glue strip...

Part of why I don't smoke blunts is cause most people cover them in spit...

4. That's some nasty shit right there. Tell him you only lick the glue...

5. Ahahah my buddy also licks his finger to wet the J so it burns evenly, but your friend seems to be a saliva addict and should fix that because this is not useful or pleasant for the person you're smokin' the J with...

6. Yeah, thats pretty gross. I baptize my joints(lick my lips and run the joint through like in the big labowski) buuuut, I only do that when I'm alone. If you're ever with someone its kinda fucked up to slobber all over the jay.

7. They call that baptizing the joint but it sounds like your buddy is drowning the joint.

8. I don't agree with baptizing joints, if you roll the joints properly and if your weed isn't dryer then a seniors cunt it should burn decently. And yes OP your buddies spit doobs are gnarly.

9. whadda retard

10. i lick a blunt the same as i lick a joint, just a lil bit where the glue strip would be. but i use a rolling machine so its super easy. i dont have much spit on blunts at all haha. and when i buy zig zag blunt wraps they have a glue strip. makes it a tad bit easier cause you dont have to heat it up with the lighter after your done rolling.

OP wtf is wrong with your friend lol all you do is roll lick the joint strip and stick it so it doesnt unroll.
    i normally roll all mine like days b4 i even smoke them. trust me they dont have to be wet thats so retarded lmao!

11. take a drink from HIS coke and spit in it just before handing it back...tell him you're supposed to so it won't lose it's fizz over different spit ph levels offsetting the balance of the dissolved carbonic acids in the fructose lipids....(if he buys that, I got some bridges to sell him next...)...:p

12. I lick my finger to even out joints that aren't burning right, which is quite often, 'cause even after 5 years toking, I still can't roll well :(

13. Man he's doing it wrong, just tell him he sucks at rolling and your gonna roll the joints from now on.

14. hes probably thinking about your weiner when hes slobs on that bone

15. The only time you lick a joint is when your adding a second paper.

16. When you off dog food and yo nose start to run
    Stupid Doo Doo Dumb, Stupid Doo Doo Dumb

17. [quote name='"LSYouTiger"']The only time you lick a joint is when your adding a second paper.[/quote]

But you never add a second paper...

So you never lick a joint once it's rolled.

18. The title was enough, get him to stop

19. i do that sometiems its called "baptizing" your joint lol. it prevents canoeing .

20. #20 LSYouTiger, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    I do sometimes, extra slow burn.