Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Is Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skunky Monkey, Mar 19, 2012.

1. So "sharing knowledge is the key" huh Alright so this is what Dank looks like pot noobies :p:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6cOJb2FvI&feature=related[/ame]

3. Vid doesn't work dude :p haha second thread in the new forum :p

It works now :p

And 6,000 dollors sorry bro and sorry about the car to :laughing: no don't call mich !!

4. I never knew..

5. Really ? start smoking more weed then. Look at it before you roll it up.

6. lol this section is going well.....

7. Nah man that's not mids :p If you think that's mids your lucky :smoke:

8. I usually don't look at my weed I just pluck off a peice and throw it into bowl and rub my sticks together till I get sparks..

9. Get a lighter fire woods really bad to inhale and just a huge inconvenience if it goes out.

Bic lighters are good.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orev5G00Wc]1978 Up In Smoke, cop's episode.avi - YouTube[/ame]

11. [​IMG]

Fail.

You're just too high to be trolled ain't ya brah

12. :hippie: boom boom clap boom boom clap.....

13. Mud in my face and a big something, something something and that's all i know of that Queen song :laughing: :smoking:

14. mud on your face, big disgrace... kickin your can all over the place

THIS SONGS LYRICS MAKE NO SENSE CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP

15. 0/10. Not ironic, not subtle. Would not play again.

Brush up on your skills.

16. I don't know if OP doesn't know what sarcasm is, or if he's being so sarcastic that I can't comprehend his sarcasm.

17. I never realized GC was so meta...

18. ... I've seen danker. :yawn: