Zyzz

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Wonderbread15, Sep 24, 2012.

1. So does this guy give you motivation to get up and better yourself?

2. Well...he definitely has my goal physique. Him of Jeff Seid...

3. Not going to lie... he does. At least in the getting ripped aspect of his life. Started the warrior diet about the same time first saw him, try and lose a little body fat n' get shredded or die mirin'.

:smoke::cool:

4. His love of his body and drug use led to his death. So can't really say that inspires me.

5. Exactly.

He took that shit to an extreme that I will never even get close to.

It's not necessary to be that extreme to achieve your goals. That's all there is to it.

6. He's inspiring but I wouldn't agree with him being a god or anything. I like him because he doesn't take shit too seriously and puts some effort in to what he does. I don't look down on him for the drugs because a shit load of people take roids and they are not half as bad as they are made out to be. Plus even when you take roids it still requires a hell of a lot of work to get where he was.

7. Truth.

Plus, the guy was a grade A Aussie Jerk. Constantly trolling. Constantly bashing those who looked up to him. And just the typical "meathead" arrogance.

But, Bangkok has him now, and she'll never let him go.

Eh, that was almost bad and uncalled for, even for my tastes.

8. I sense some jelly mirin' going on in this thread.
    :cool:

Can't say I agree... He was born in Moscow, but is an american. Trolling is fun, and he never did anything too big or serious, just had fun in life. Also, he didn't bash or put down people, he actually said something pretty close to.
    "Zyzz isn't who I am, I am Aziz... Zyzz is a spirit brah. There's a little bit of Zyzz in all of you! All of you could be sick c***ts if you wanted to be!"

:smoke:

9. Idk, we all tend to view people differently after they die.

And didn't realize he was from the states though. Coulda sworn he lived in Australia.

I just thought his attitude wasn't much to be desired. Just my opinion though from what I saw and experienced over the years.

10. First off rip zyzz. He is an inspiration to me, he made me try and go for the aesthetic look rather than the bulky look. Yeah he was a sick cunt but that's what everyone loved him for. He motived a lot of people to get into lifting and also let people know to not give a faurk.

11. Totally 'mirin Zyzz. Even though he goes for the aesthetic look he was a total inspiration for me to lose over 50 pounds in fat and bulk up with muscle. RIP

12. Zyzz was that inner nerd in all of us finally let free.

:smoking: :smoking:

13. ha if u honestly think it was the drugs then you obviously dont know the whole story. But forget all of the weight lifting he really just inspired me to be all i can be dont settle for less.

14. Oh, I know the whole story. Saying it's not drugs is pretty ignorant.

He died from a "congenital undiagnosed heart condition" and was found in a sauna passed out. The reason I put quotes around it is that the guy REGULARLY went to the doctor specifically to have his heart checked out due to his drug use.

I find it fishy that he had an undiagnosed heart condition from birth.

15. Zyzz/motivation thread with no pics yet? Alright, here's some...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It doesn't even have to be his physique, he just makes me want to dominate in life. Everyone should try and strive for no less than they think is impossible for themselves, just so they can burst into the realm of possibilities they didn't know could be opened for them.

:smoke:

16. There is a zyzz spirit in all of us, we just have to find it.

17. Well its pointless to argue on here seems like your mind is set but as for pics

Attached Files:

• c3a.jpg
      c3a.jpg
      File size:
      25.8 KB
      Views:
  18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw&feature=related]Zyzz - The Legacy - YouTube[/ame]