Zyzz is dead

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SDbreezzz, Aug 18, 2011.

1. #41 Have Questions, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    The thread wins.

2. #42 dariolovesdeb, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
    Was it not self-provoked? As in, Darwinism at work?

3. @livelaughlearn:

The reason there is a big difference here, to use your running method, is this:

Spike cleats, normal workout, 40M Dash Time: 4.55
    Spike cleats, normal workout, steroids, 40M Dash Time: 4.20
    (NOT REAL TIMES. NOT A REAL TEST. JUST A WAY TO CONVEY MY MESSAGE.)

Spikes may give you an inch, but steroids will give you the whole foot.

It's a fucking advantage. Don't try to spin this any other way. It's a fucking joke people look up to cheaters.

4. that hair is killing me.

5. #46 livelaughlearn, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Whatever your ego wants to think.

6. #47 livelaughlearn, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    so you're saying having a little advantage is ok. but a big one is unfair? i dont understand your logic. stealing a piece of gum is ok, but stealing an ipod is wrong (idk, that's the logic im getting from your response)? just like how stealing is stealing, an advantage is an advantage, doesn't matter if its a big or small one. also, there aren't 'rules' for working out, so idk how its considered cheating when there's no rules. and in the long run, steroid users are worse off than natural bodybuilders, so i feel its a fair trade off anyhow.

7. He died from an undiagnosed heart problem, not steroids. though im 100% sure that didn't help either.

8. LOL at comparing spikes & steroids. :laughing:

9. What the hell was I thinking?

[​IMG]

I should've spent my money on steroids instead :rolleyes:

10. #52 dariolovesdeb, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah it definitely couldn't have been from the steroids, because people dying from heart problems due to steroids is unheard of. Consuming steroids to boost your social image is nowhere near a selfish act.

11. lol @ the comparison of spikes to steroids. i don't think spikes increase your body's maximum potential for muscles or anything of that nature. by far the slowest comment i have heard in a while.

12. Fuck mate, Zyzz was a funny dude and I think its a real shame he died so young.

Reviving thread for a second :)

R.I.P bro, eventually we'll all pass over. Keep a seat warm next to Zeus for me :D !!! CUNT

13. I don't see the point in working out just to look good, but actually be really unhealthy...

14. Yes he took steroids, but he still worked his ass of to get that body.

15. Yeah me neither, those roids can kill you and/or cause such nasty side effects.

Some people just don't care I guess.

Keep it natural though. Zyzz was just a funny character

16. Dunno about alot of you guys but I'm not even sure I would want to be as ripped as that dude was. Like there's ripped and then theres abs you could use an an ice cube tray.:p

17. Haha, I cant see how he doesn't understand that comparing those 2 things are of entirely different subjects. And then uses super heroes to back it up? This shit's ridiculous haha :smoke: steroids are bad for you, track shoes are... not?

18. Just because he took steroids doesn't necessarily mean they caused or even contributed to his death. It could have, but you can't really know with any certainty.

Most anabolic steroids are actually quite safe if you use them properly.