Zyzz is dead

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SDbreezzz, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Wearing cleats and injecting chemicals into your body to gain muscle faster are two entirely different things.

2. #22 livelaughlearn, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How is it different. The purpose of both is to give that person optimal performing potential.

Hulk vs iron man. Hulk has his body altered by chemicals whereas iron man uses extta gear to improve his preformance. Hulk would be considered a cheater? I dont undestand. Yes its a stupid example lol...

Consider 2 ppl with the same genetics one havin a normal diet and not taking powder an supps vs one that has a strict diet taking in supps, who do you think will have a better result in 2 years? Would the second person be considered using shortcuts? U dont need to take supps to grow muscle but it does speed/optimize muscle growth fatser than without

3. lol at the end of the day I don't give a shit what anyone says...you don't just take steriods and get jacked as fuck...that dude still had to work his ass off in the gym every single day to look like that.

take some steriods and lay around all the time and don't do shit...see how jacked you get :devious:

4. Actually I think thats a pretty solid example.

One does incredibly awful things to your body and the other doesnt.

If cleats somehow destroyed your body the way steroids do im sure they wouldnt be allowed.

5. #25 livelaughlearn, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Which is why i think steriods are stupid b/c a peeson can reach same results with longer time without dealing with the side effects.

But that doesnt support your arguement. Not to put words in ur mouth but i assume ur arguement is that steriods provide an unfair advantage against ppl who dont use them. Even if it is potentially harmful, it has the same purpose as supps, or physical gear....to increase optimum preformance of the body regardless of side effects. Both cleats and steriods serve that end purpose nothing more

6. Idiot level is over 9000.

7. [​IMG]

8. There's no need. You compared track shoes to steroid use. facepalm.jpeg

9. Are you kidding me? Did you see any of his workouts?

They were pretty damn pathetic from the videos he presented. Doing bent over rows with like 120 lbs?

The intensity of my deadlift sessions on monday would be the intensity of one whole week for him.

He had/has been lifting for what? 2 years? Almost his whole lifting career was him running multiple cycles.

You can't really use this "you actually have to lift on steroids to get results" bullshit because there are TONS of guys...even some on here...that kill themselves in the gym each week at an intensity he never worked with....I can easily tell you that taking a 4 steroid cocktail would boost us wherever we wanted to be quickly.

Hell even taking a mild PH two years ago took me farther in a few months than 2-3 years of lifting in/right out of high school did...

So yeah....that's why people who work hard as fuck can get a little irked at people like zyzz.

10. my bad, didn't know you couldn't compare two things that serve the same purpose. my bad dawg. my bad.

11. most of his videos on youtube are for trolling. unless you actually watched him workout, i dont think you can judge him as being lazy or lacking in intensity.

12. Yeah dude zyzz iz the bezt.

Like he is so jacked fibras dawg he works out with the intenzity of a thouzand sunz.

13. i didn't say he's the best but you dont know him personally so how can you say he doesnt train as hard as me or you.

14. Because if he trained with any intensity he would be much bigger than he was based on the cycles he was on. The proof is in the pudding.

He should of spent more time doing squats and deadlifts and less time coking up and listening to house music on his webcam.

He usually looked pretty damn flat in between cycles anyways.

15. Every track athlete wears spikes. Nobody has an advantage.
    Not everybody illegally dopes. That gives those who do a significant advantage.

I feel stupid for actually typing that out. Is "livelaughlearn" the tattoo you have on your lower back?

16. #36 livelaughlearn, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    like i said, the whole point of spikes is to improve performance. you wouldn't wear normal gym shoes for a race would you? that would put you at a 'disadvantage'. wearing spikes increase your 'advantage'. There are sprinters in the olympics who dont shave their head, but the ones that do have a slight advantage, why shouldn't that be banned. if you're debate is that people who have advantages in competition shouldn't be allowed, then every sprinter should have to wear the same shoe, the same clothes, the same hair, everything down to the finer things...like nascar where every car has to be exactly the same or they are disqualified, which seem ok to me if they did it. back in junior high track, not everyone could afford spikes, but for the kids that had them, they were faster, i don't think its right to bash them too since they have an 'unfair advantage'

for people who cycle, they obviously want any advantage they can get, even if it does damage their body in the long run. yes people who dont use roids are at a disadvantage, but in the long run its better not to do it. again, i'm not trying to support roid users, but the reason behind hating people who use roids is illogical.

and as for that amazing insult, i'm just going to ignore that.....

17. If what you say is true, then i admit you're right. but im sure there are people who cycle and work their ass off at the gym too.

and please try to be respectful of the guy, even if you dont like him, he just died man.

18. I still don't see what point you're trying to prove.

EVERY sprinter wears spikes. Sounds like you're trying to say it's unfair because some dude is gonna show up at the Olympic 100m final wearing training shoes.

You make no sense.

19. Just forget it man

20. I guess that means I win.