Zyzz is dead

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SDbreezzz, Aug 18, 2011.

1. #1 SDbreezzz, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    I don't know if you guys know who he is, he was known in the bodybuilding world, but he had one of the best bodies I have ever seen and I'm not even into body builders. Supposedly he died from an undiagnosed heart condition but I really wonder if the steroids and over abusing his body didn't do it or induced it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hurts my eyes, no thanks here

3. He really transformed himself!!

[​IMG]

4. If it's real must of been all the drugs he did.

5. You mean the roids or other hard drugs?

6. Zyzz should be a motivational image ONLY for his ability to reach his goals and have no shame in doing it.

He should not be a motivation for lifting though imo....he had overall shitty routines and ran I think 4 cycles in his very short lifting career.

He seemed like a funny guy though so I hope his family the best if he truly is dead....I know the sauna incident w/e...but he and the aesthetic crew were HUGE FUCKING TROLLS all the time. I would not be surprised if this was an elaborate stunt.

7. He was a motivation for me, still taking bong hits and last reps in his memory.

8. So is he actually dead?

9. Yes its been confirmed that he's dead. My brother and his best friend took the time to call the thai hospital in which he was placed in after his cardiac arrest in the sauna. The receptionist at the hospital confirmed his death to us over the phone.

Its a massive loss for not only his crew but bodybuilding in a way...he was a great personality and bought some fun into an all too serious and tarnished industry.

r.i.p to the man himself, the zyzz

10. I'm not sure if he's dead or not.

[​IMG]

11. fuck facebook

12. Should have went the all natural way to get that body, but I guess some people prefer short cuts

13. there are no shortcuts in achieving a body like that.

14. Yes there are. They're called steroids. Ever heard of them?

15. Uh..he was on Tren/T3/Deca/one other steroid.

That's a pretty big shortcut.

16. how old is he btw?

17. 22. So... dead or alive?

18. It seems like he really is dead, his mom and brother have confirmed it. A nice bod is not worth ur life.

19. #20 livelaughlearn, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Track runners with spikes should be considered having a shortcut cuz it makes them go faster without any extra effort,? Or consuming protein powder or taking sups or mutivitamins ?

He had to work his ass off for that body. Taking steroids doesnt give you a shredded body, lifting hard does. If steriods were legal im sure ppl wouldnt treat it like some all powerful/toxic thing.(reminds me of something else)

Btw i think steriods are stupid as fuck