Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zydot (Detox drink)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aktokin, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Just wondering if anyone has used this product as a detox drink to pass a drug test. Any feedback?

2. smoke multiple times a day everyday
    102 pound female
    stopped smoking for one week
    drank zydot before piss test
    passed
    :)

3. Pretty much all the detox drink are the same. You have to make sure that you stop smoking 48 hours in advance to your test date. then drink it before your test and make sure you pee a couple of times before your test. Its good for like 5 hours after you first drink it. Good Luck:smoke:

4. if you take it and rely on it, have fun failing.

5. uhh you are very incorrect
    so after i stopped smoking that week and then took my piss test and passed i continued to not smoke
    UNTIL
    i visited my friends out of state for after christmas and new years

smoked multiple blunts everyday for 5 days
    the last time i smoked was january 1st because i came back home and needed to detox again before my next (and last) piss test
    so i stopped smoking and today i had another piss test
    drank zydot again and GUESS WHAT?

I PASSEEEDDDDD

yeahhhhhhh feelin' good

6. Damn, really!? I'm dying to smoke, but I have a drug test coming up soon. I've heard one or two people say they failed after the detox drinks, but the overwhelming majority say they passed. I'm afraid to smoke though.

7. I've passed two drug test's with Xydot, the red one. And I litterally didn't stop smoking until like 3 in the morning, the day of my test, before I went to sleep.

8. i will record a video of me deep frying a sock, and then eating it in one bite if someone can give me difinitive evidence that these "detox" substances work.

9. all i can say is that it worked for me in december and it worked for me today
    i dont know if it was the drink or my fast metbolism
    for the first test i didnt smoke for exactly one week and 2 days before the test and then drank zydot
    the second time i didnt smoke for 6 days and then drank zydot (as i said before)
    i dont know if i would have passed without the drink but since i am what would be categorized as a "chronic" smoker...i feel like the drink definitely did it...

and drinking it isnt terrible
    i got the orange flavor which tasted like a thick, warm, melted, orange popsicle haha
    make sure you follow the instructions exactly as they are on the label
    it makes you pee green the first few times which is interesting

the reason i drank zydot is because it was given to me by a friend who has used it and it worked for her and her friends also

10. dont smoke unless you have got about a week to detox
    thats just coming from my experience
    and you should really work out until about 3 days before the test and then eat a lot of fatty foods and drink whole milk

11. I passed two drug tests with the Ready Clean for Women. I worked in a government field. What's that tell you?

I also smoke every single day - think I stopped like a couple days before.

12. i ate bread every day before my drug test and passed, therefore the bread cleansed my system of thc.

13. Just be happy for us! Its not hurting you if we pass our piss tests with some detox drinks...

14. wtf? no, you didnt pass with your detox drinks. and im trying to prevent this misinformation, as im sure it is causing many people to fail when they could just as easily pass if they had the right information.

15. how do you know i didnt pass because of the drink...?

16. have you ever had to take a piss test?
    have you ever tried a detox drink?

17. i absolutely passed with the drink. there was nothing else I did that would make THC not appear in my system on a test.

18. I'm with you Fel. Detox drinks are a gimmick. If you drink one and pass the test you would have passed anyway.

If there was some magical substance that cleaned you out or blocked the metabolites from being detected don't you think the people giving you these tests would know about it? The GC/MS would clearly show what you were trying to do.

I smoked a week before a test and everyday before that for a couple years and passed. My friend who smoked the same as me relied on a detox drink and failed.

19. From what I understand, it's not that it cleanses your system, but apparently, THC is stored in fat cells and the detox drinks simply prevent fat from being burned for a brief period. I may be wrong, but that's what I've read.

20. how do you know thats what made you pass? jeez, who needs logic anyway?