Zup? I'm new to this board

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by deluxe, Jun 24, 2002.

1. This is what's left over of a good night out yesterday...

[​IMG]

2. Hello deluxe! Welcome to the city. :D :smoke:

3. ahhhh...that looks like just the right amount to cover the city's "entrance fee"....just go ahead and send that my way whenever you get the chance

4. Yeah right ;) Did you know that that aint exactly legal ?

I'll pay the entrance fee if you get to the Netherlands how's that sound? I think you won't believe the quality stuff we've got here...

5. nice nugs! welcome to the city, i don't doubt the quality of bud out there but i wish we could swap someday when weed is federally legal in the states, because the west coast here, northern california (yes i am biased to all hell) has some phat nugs as well, and it'd be neat to see how they compare/contrast.

ah well until hell freezes over, welcome and hope you enjoy it here :)
    xo~
    ganjaphish

6. mmmmmm weed and lucky strikes..

yeah. Hi.

7. WELL ALSO HAD A BASHER LAST NIGHT AND THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEFT.

MAY THE WORLD BE SAVED BY TOKERS!!!!

Attached Files:

8. NICE MAN!!!
    Where are you from?

9. WELL NOW I THINK THE REAL QUESTION IS WHERE WOULD U LIKE ME TO BE FROM CAUSE AT ANY STAGE OF THE DAY I COULD FLY PRETTY FAR AND WIDE?
    BUT SERIOUSLY FROM THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA AS YOU COULD TELL BY THE FUNNY PENGUIN-LIKE TURKEY'S WE HAVE HERE( THE TURKEY'S USUALLY HAVE TOWELS WITH THEM AS THE WATER IS AROUND 11*C ON A GOOD DAY AND GET COLD AFTER A SWIM )
    LOL

-------------------------------
    'IN THE BEGINING, THERE WAS NOTHING, WHICH EXPLODED!'
    -TERRY PRATCHETT-

IF THERE ARE TEN THOUSAND MEDIEVAL PEASANTS WHO CREATE VAMPIRES BY BELIEVING THEM REAL, THERE MAY BE ONE - PROBABLY A CHILD - WHO WILL IMAGINE THE STAKE NECESSARY TO KILL IT. BUT A STAKE IS ONLY STUPID WOOD; THE MIND IS THE MALLET WHICH DRIVES IT HOME.'
    -STEPHEN KING-
    -IT-