Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zune's BC Pickup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zune, May 22, 2010.

1. Alrighty, I'm gunna be taking a break from posting here for about a month. I got laid off and I need to find another job, definitely top priority over my Pickup thread:D

I'll see you guys soon, Zune.

2. looks bomb zune

3. Good luck with the job hunt man. Ill be lookin forward to seein dank buds when you come back! :wave:

4. Alright, I'm back. A little early but I'm here, I just picked up a Da Buddha vaporizer. I couldn't leave it, it was for sale for $120 so I snagged it right away. I haven't used it or taken pictures of it yet, but I'm so stoked. I'll get back to you guys soon, I've yet to find a job as well....:eek:

Peace, Zune.

5. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Da Buddha:D Crappy pics, sorry.

Catch ya later, Zune.

6. very nice buds and clean blunt..let me know how you like your vape:D

7. Thanks man, nice of you to stop by here for a change:D. I love the Vape, when you get one you'll have to edit your sig because you wont be needing to toke massive amounts anymore:smoke:

Zune.

8. mmmm that silver haze looks good.

9. lol word i really want to try vaping out keep em coming:smoke:

10. YO guys, I've been vaping a lot and loving it:hello:. I'm just wondering how much pot I should vape before I use the want for hash and the ABV weed to make some hash? I've gone through about 8grams I'd say.

Thanks, Zune.

11. I can tell ur from bc with that pom pom blunt :p

12. Haha for sure dude, I was at work today and noticed they sell menthol PomPoms, Dank!

Got my vaporizer and a pack of Regular PomPom's here, yeeee.

zune.

13. how was the smoke on that erkle in your OP??

14. The Urkle was fuckin' dank, Mainly Indica I believe, it was a long time ago. It had a very Purple smell and had a bitter/sweet taste of purple when I smoked it. It didn't even smell or taste like pot really;) Shit would hit you HARD giving you a head high then a body high.

Much love, Zune.

15. nice! Im in eastern Canada but apperntly my buddy knows a connect in BC that ships dank...something like 160/oz of danker than dank!

16. Nice, that's what I usually pay for my good buds:D. I love throwin them in the Vape, tastes soo good.

zune.

17. went to pizza zone and got myself a "420." Pepperoni, beef, bacon & chorizo, mmmmm.

[​IMG]

18. damn ur way too ballin

19. I don't know if that's a compliment or what. :confused::confused:

20. definatly compliment :smoke: