Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zune's BC Pickup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zune, May 22, 2010.

1. I just saw the first post but every single bud looks very dank imo. :hello:

2. Just picked up some mids. Super dank for mids, all I can say :cool: Got a quarter oz for $35 off a friend. A little leafy, but anything to get my friend outa debt.

[​IMG]

3. Picked up some Lemon Kush. MMM:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Rep that shit... What part of California are you from exactly?

5. I'm in BC now, I want to change the title but I can't seem to get the Title Change to work.:confused:

6. Just blazed a bunch of that Lemon Kush out of my bong, so lifted this morning:)

7. Got a few pickups for you, not sure of the strain names...I haven't been able to show you too many of them recently and I haven't had time to take pictures...My friend also got a Hoss Lego bong, It's 3 pieces, 4 Peculators. The top piece(with the 2 percs) is not blown by Hoss though, I cannot remember the blower. I prefer to take out the middle piece, the piece with 1 perc, and hit it like that.

[​IMG]
    It's a little dirty because we had been seshing it for a while. Really nice piece though, quite a bit of drag. Everything I expected from something with this many perculators, haha.

Here's some Pot.

Nice Firey stuff that I am currently smoking, lots of orange hairs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some other type of Pot, not as good as the Pot above, although it was still great:)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Happy Tokin'!

8. some DANK pick ups and nice pieces!!! i need to come to cali bro:smoke:

9. As of right now, I'm in BC, Canada. I just can't seem to get the title to change properly.

10. we get some of that silver haze stuff over here in the UK. not sure if its the same shit but its some good shit. some nice looking buds dude:smoke:

11. Wow man absolutely killed it! Shit ton of beautiful dank you have there :smoke:

12. Thats some sweet haze dude, should get licked with you sometime :smoke:

13. Thanks for all the comments guys, glad you guys are enjoying what I put out.

Zune.

14. #75 zune, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    Hey guys, I've really been into blunt smoking lately. Primarily Backwoods blunts(God damn it's an art to roll these.) and I also use PomPoms. Enjoy the photos I managed to snap:D

[​IMG]
    Personal sized pompom blunt

[​IMG]
    8.4 gram pickup of some kush(so much floating around right now I can't even remember the specific name.)- $50

[​IMG]
    Grape Backwood blunt (Never knew they made grape!)

[​IMG]
    Another PomPom Blunt

[​IMG]
    OH YEA! 3.2 gram honey berry Backwood blunt, consisted of the first half being Afghan Kush and the second half being Hindu Kush.

[​IMG]
    Omnomnom!

[​IMG]
    Blunt, Bong and Bubbler.

Peace, Zune.

[/B]

15. nice bud man, and im DIGGIN that zong, have one similiar back at my house. +rep

16. Thanks for the comment man, I love that ZonG. Unfortunately it didn't come to BC with me:mad:

17. An afternoon personal blunt for me:p 1.5G's of Afghan Kush rolled with a Pompom.

[​IMG]

18. That blunt is like perfectly proportioned. Lol, and I just smoked also. Nice buds in this thread.
    +rep

19. Dankkkk buds man! Nice tube too, a triple perc sounds sick!:smoke: