Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zune's BC Pickup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zune, May 22, 2010.

1. That is Nooooiiice

2. My bong got stolen. Yep....Rolling some fatty J's and hootin them, if anyone wants to sesh I'll be on sesh roulette, just send me a message:smoking:. So bummed about the bong though:( headin to the store tomorrow to look at some new glass.

3. how did your bong get stolen D: my bong the RD never leaves my house. i cant wait for the day i start buying loads of nice bud like this
    +rep for all the nice buds your showing us

4. #44 zune, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    Haha it was in my car. I ran into wal-mart real quick and it was stolen out the back of my car when I was gone. Oh well, not too much downtime I got myself a GEAR bong here. Just came with a diffused downstem. Nice piece, and stacks bubbles quite well for the price. uses so much less water than the other bong omgggg.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeeee

5. I have been having the worst string of luck! My brand new downstem rolled off the table:( I don't have much experience in owning my own bong, There are diffused downstems that have little slits, and there are diffused ones that have holes, what is the difference, which one should I buy, and why?

Thanks GC!

6. Damn I dont tknow which one looks the best!!! all of them

7. Some real nice pickup here, Some of that weed looks "to die for".

+rep

8. Hey guys, Waiting for my Downstem to come:mad: I took a bunch of pictures before it broke, so here's a few.:hello: Also, I'm using a bowl that doesn't match the bong. That's because it's a nice big bowl and we where having a weekend long smoke sesh. Although, it kinda matches when it's pretty dirty, you'll see in a few photos :p
    [​IMG]
    Goodnight (clock reads 1:41 AM)

[​IMG]
    Good Morning! (clock reads 8:48 AM)

[​IMG]
    Brownies :) Quarter oz in each batch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking:

9. that urkel gave me a boner

10. i want that urk

11. What city you in bro?

12. #53 zune, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010

I'm in BC, Canada I should change the thread title....

13. Wow great thread, such awesome tasty looking nugs! I need to get out west at some point.
    I made some strong brownies a few days ago too for my own journal, packed around 6 oz's of trim and frosty nugs into the oil all for a single pan.. a very narcotic edible :smoking:

14. same here Jaleel white is so sexy lol j/k

15. Finally got a new Diffuser, in perfect time for a Whistler trip!

16. Just got a bubbler off my friend for $30. I hope you like it =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. Just picked up a quarter of some haze. Gunna pick up an oz of this stuff in a few weeks:wave: Now, you'll have to bare with me, I'm shooting with a low quality camera now, I can only focus on stuff a little farther away. You'll see.

enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    My friends HOSS disk Diffused and my GEAR. :D

18. I hate how my friends fall asleep after a wake and bake. lol.

19. Hey guys, been away for a while. I got a little sick and had to get some surgery, in the meantime I've been blazing some BHO hash my friend sold me for $65. Got a full Vial :)

[​IMG]