Zoning Out/ zoning the fuck out

Discussion in 'General' started by marylandlax6969, Jun 18, 2009.

1. i mean it happens to everyone but does it how much does it bother you when your chillin with someone or at a party or something and you're TURBO fucked.
    then like 10 minutes go by and you find out you've been just staring at a wall, aimlessly, while all your friends are throwin back drinks, ridin around, doin work on chicks, watchin the game... whatever
    anyone one esle feel like there missing out when that happens?

2. Not really I'm usually zoned out at the TV.

I hate when i'm in a conversation that lasts 10 minutes it ends and I can't remember what the fuck was just said.

3. happens to me all the time. do you bake on a regular basis? lately ive slowed down a little and i'm getting super high again, i think you really have to build up a tolerence to not get super high and zone out.

4. I have done this in meetings here at work, because they are boring as hell. One time I got blazed, found out I had to go to a meeting with the owners and big wigs of the company, and all I could do was stare at the clock and think about what I wanted for lunch...hehehe. I think I probably agreed to some stuff I shouldn't have that day simply from nodding and smiling blankley.

5. well alot of people dont smoke mj at some jams i go to because they feel like that its not for parties because they zone out, chill, no hit on girls. i wouldnt consider these people season in anyway and are just probably smoking mids.

i personally go to jams with a couple blunts rolled. i dont drink, just get high, hit on mad bitches, go far with bitches, laugh at goof drunk kids, make fun of kids, have fun, call kids faggots to get them mad, look at a hole lot of ass, think about fucking with taken girls when theyre bfs are there.

i hate bitches who arent single and go jams, like bitch get the fuck out of here, go to a movie with your faggot boyfriend or stay and go down you lil slu lol /rant

6. What the hell is a "Jam". I'm assuming party? At first it looked like Jam Session, but I've ruled that one out.

7. like when i used to toke ALL THE TIME i'd be in class 10 minutes after finishing my morning blunt and i'd be getting my teachers off topic for 20 minutes about stuff like south park, chillin with the dudes in my class, whatever.... and i wouldn't even realize that i smoked till i was like "shit i just had a fat blunt a lil while ago" like i'd know i was high but it wouldnt effect me
    now the tolerance is down so... ehh ill find myself zoning bad if i'm bored ... the worst is staring haha

8. Idk why but I don't zone out as much as other people do. I usually asorb time slowly and 2 minutes feel like 10 minutes.

9. thats kinda the same thing... just being aware of whats around you/who your with
    zoning is the worst when your super fucked in a public situation and you just find yourself staring, thinking, confused... ahha sucks

10. I zone out a lot. It's always embarrassing when it happens in front of other people.

11. i zone out soo bad when im high.

12. It is sooooo emarrassing. When I zone out, sometimes I can think but I choose not to move, and I hear people but not what they're saying.. Then I come back and wonder how dumb my face looked for while..

:eek:Good stuff.

EDIT- Sometimes, I eat.. and zone out, complain at my dog for him eating my food and get some more.. Heh.

13. i zone out and i try for minuites to figure out what i was just thinking about before zoning out, its a confusing process

14. 1st football practice junior year - night after a ton of shrooms and weed at slightly stoopid concert. We got tested on our 40 meter times. So our coach who's kinda a hardass goes alright whenever your ready you can start. I'm timing on your your jump.
    Literally stood there for 15-20 seconds zoning out. (He was getting kinda pissed, knew i was probably fucked)
    Finally, outta nowhere i just fly and got timed at 4.54 - coaches were the WTF
    (i'm one of the fastest atheltes in my school)
    2) That junior year I kinda smoked a bit too much and i didn't really get much PT (i kinda did football as a joke - im into bball and lax) i was still coming down from shrooms and i was on the sidelines. Everybody was as a team watching what was going on in the game. - I was blankly staring at the band (which sucks) for a good 3 minutes. Pretty sure i heard someone in the stands say "THAT DUDE'S FUYCKED UP" ahah love it tho

15. usually happens after i hit a cig after the herb

16. Happens to me when ever I add wine to the mix, if I stay with just liquor I am ok

17. I once took a piss and proceeded to zone out with my dick in my hand. I was like whaaat when I realised I was still shaking it off.

18. lvl50 necromancer spotted

19. well, would you rather have me create another topic on the same shit?