zongs.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DenaliXero, Jan 20, 2013.

1. The type of zong I'm talking about is the bongs with like swivels and bends in them. Do those get you higher? Or just a fancy design?

2. No but imagine you stretch out all the curves into a straight tube so really zongs are just a way to make a longer neck bong shorter and easier to stash. That and it looks cool as fuck.

3. Imagine you get a 2 foot zong, now stretch out the zigs and it be probably double the height

4. Yeah good point, and then for ice the bend just holds them up instead of chipping the damn ice catchers on straight bongs.

5. I bought a zong when I first started smoking and other than it looking kind of cool it really had no benefits. I personally think you should get something simple and respectable like a decently priced beaker preferably borosilicate glass. I just dislike all of those impractical bongs. I personally have one thought in mind when I buy a new piece of glass. I think of it like a good bottle of bourbon or wine. Is it respectable enough to bring to a dinner party at the queen of englands house? If not then don't even consider it. It doesn't have to be expensive. Just respectable.