Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zong over bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Do you guys prefer zongs over bongs I myself like zongs better cause they seem smoother and stronger but a whole lot easier to smoke

2. In my opinion, as I've never smoked a zong before, they are just bongs. :confused_2:

3. Well a zong is a bong just shaped differently, but I do enjoy the smooth smoke from them. I've owned 2 in my life but they are a HUGE pain in the ass to clean... That's the main downside but awesome smoke:smoking:

4. I had a zong and I loved it before I broke it:(

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

5. hard to find a zong for sale :(

6. I have a mini Zong that fits perfectly in my hand, and since I live in Az and we don't get snow where I live, I just use a blender and grind up ice cubes and put that shit in there. It hits like a pro, and the smoke is so smooth and cold. Its like being in 20 degree weather and taking a big deep breath, except you'll get high as shit lol

7. As a matter of fact you are correct. There is no real difference between a zong and a bong. I have smoked out of both, the only difference is shape and drag.