Zong or Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Kusher, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Its wednesday right now and on friday im goin to a headshop to buy a bong or a zong.. but cant decide? my price range is up to $100 CDN. What do you prefer, a bong or a zong?

2. it all preference thats like say which is better asian black hispanic or white women:cool:

3. aha, true xD
    but zongs seem to be smaller and more expensive, is it just because the smoke has a cool course to flow?

4. Eh, it all depends on how they look in person. I'd make sure you get a GonG, whether you pick the Zong or regular tube. You can rip a Zong as hard as you want and you won't get splash back, and if they tip on their side they don't spill. It's really a preference issue, but I would probably get the Zong at that price point.

5. if it is the brand name zong, go for it.
    [​IMG]

if its some shitty chinese knockoff, don't bother.
    [​IMG]

also, if your budget permits, get a 14mm diffuser and bowl to replace the slide if the zong isn't glass-on-glass.

if they don't have real zongs in your price range, then just get a glass-on-glass bong.

6. do what the guy above me says, but honestly I dont like diffusers in zongs. They are alot to clear and the diffy makes them too draggy for me.

7. what planet were you born on?

glass-on-glass is way less draggy than a 12mm slide.

8. If you get a real Zong it will be GonG, but not diffused. I was just saying I wouldnt swap it for a diffuser.

9. the real zong i posted above isnt GonG. And a diffuser does anything but drag. I like those nice, 'fuzzy' hits as compared to the 'chuggy' hits that a normal downstem gives.

but i suppose that kind of thing is just personal preference.

10. Just get something that is gong. Imo, it's not worth getting anything with a rubber grommet and from my experience, the bowls on those cheap china zongs get pretty damn hot after a couple tokes.