Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zone of LA Confidential pickup + Simpson Oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iTokeat420, May 2, 2013.

1. #1 iTokeat420, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    Just picked up a zone of some dank LA Confidential. Got it for $200, which is what I was hoping for. Very impressed with the bud.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Anyone here smoke Simpson oil? Just found out about it a couple weeks ago and my god, if you thought concentrations/hash was good, just wait. My first time trying it, the first hit had me feeling higher then I've felt in MONTHS. I can easily take one hit and be blown and set for atleast 30 minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Hopefully others around here are into it as well.

[​IMG]

2. That la. is lookin' real good man. and I've always wanted to try some hash oils like that. How much did the oil cost?

3. That Simpson oil is for cancer patients. One pound of nugs only makes 60 grams of the stuff. I'll bet it's pretty good. :p

4. I got 6 grams of it for $200.

A few hits of it gets me higher than i'd ever be after smoking a fat blunt to myself, if not one hit.

5. Concentrates are the shiz :-D