Zomg Sonic

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Zomg GC zomshit. I, like many others here I'm sure, back in like '96 or so used to play Sonic the Hedgehog on a daily fucking basis! I never knew about this ssega.com site! Fucking shit! My night is now GONE! I am so happy right now GC I'm bout to listen to my gay 90s boy band shit and play the fuck out of the game! Who is with me!? I haven't started yet, let's see who can beat it first ahah!!!

http://www.ssega.com/game.php?id=13

2. Getting on this!!

Just blazed up too  :bongin:

3. Dude it's actually harder with a keyboard instead of controller lol

4. Nice. Thanks bro. I'm blazing for u tonight.
    Cheers

5. Grasscity, 2 replies? Really? Where the fuck you at. C'mon now.

6. Playing this on a laptop is torture.

Great site.

OMG I found Road Rash 2.

7. Haha you'll get used to it.

Some games are actually well suited to keyboards, like fighting games.

If i can get online play going, I can slay people at marvel vs capcom

8. lol you coulda been doing this with an emulator for like 10 years. sonic  is classic though and still holds up

9. This is great! I am looking through all the games. Loads of fun :D

10. I have a sega genesis with sonic in it hooked up to my tv right now lol. That was the first video game i ever played and the sonic series will be one of my favorites for eternity haha.

That's a pretty cool website though it has a fuck ton of different games on it, definitely getting bookmarked.

11. It's been forever since I've played Zombies ate my neighbors!!! Awesome freakin game still have my sega sadly let a friend borrow this game a good 10+ years ago...well here goes the rest of my day