Zombies>.<

Discussion in 'General' started by DOMMsquaredXD, Nov 30, 2011.

1. There are sites for stoners, and sites for zombie addicts, but no site for both. So here's a thread to combine them. What are your guys' opinions on zombies? The undead or infected kind, it doesn't matter. Think they're possible? Are you prepared for the coming zompocalypse?o_O Where will you get your bud and keep it from getting contaminated?XD Lulz any and all zombie related queries, theories, and opinions welcome:D

2. Do zombies poop? If they don't poop, what happens when zombies eat people? Would they eventually become immobile blobs?

3. zombies are gay.

4. Luckily the Government is prepared for just such an occasion!

CDC - Blogs - Public Health Matters Blog

Zombies would suck. If shit went down I'd lock myself up in my house and wait it out. I mean, come on movie heros, running across the country filled with creatures that would love nothing more than to eat you just so you can possibly save someone you think you're in love with, it's probably not going to end well.

I'm also willing to bet that the zombies would be like the ones in Shaun of the Dead. They wouldn't get like super strength or the ability to run really fast. I mean, they're dead after all. They'd probably move really slow and be really easy to kill. But then again I've never actually encountered a zombie so my guess is as good as any.

5. zombies are cool.

i would sooo go camp out at the gun store or tactical shop or national guard armory. whichever places has the most weapons haha.

6. If the world ends in my lifetime, I want it to be by zombie apocalypse. I'd group up with some friends, rob a gun store, and camp out at cosco for food and shit and fuck zombies up.
    ^That would be best case scenario of course haha... I'm sure if there was a zombie apocalypse it would be nothing like that.

7. I fucking love zombies, if shit went down I think it zombies would likely be moving slow but could be fast but not like 40 inch verticals and shit, basically they could run, if an outbreak does happen I think it would be because of a man made disease from the CDC some how. I would post up in a Costco, 2 doors, tons of food and other cool shit, after I get bored I'd go Rambo mode and go to Denver and steal all the weed from dispensaries, then to Cali and steal all their weed, then move north through Oregon and Washington stealing all their weed, then setup some cool as cabin in the woods in Canada and grow weed and survive. If I get bored of that I'll go to like some big city and kill zombies till I die. Fuck yeah.jpg

8. If zombie shit went down, I'd get as many plant seeds and guns as I could. Cause from then out I'd have my house sealed up and be growing all my own food inside so I probably wouldn't ever have to leave.

Or go squat in a food lion. Probably can lock those places up good lol.

9. ...Or stoned zombie?

10. Love the concept the games and the art.

But no way is zombie ever possible. Logic trumps zombies everytime :(

11. Do you reckon zombies can still get high?
    Also, do you think zombies would die from starvation like in 28 Weeks Later, or just keep going?

12. So sick of zombies...shit was over played 10 years ago

13. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']So sick of zombies...shit was over played 10 years ago[/quote]

The fucking truth.

14. You guys talking about raiding the gun stores, and even raiding food stores have to realize a thousand other people probably had the same idea before you did and cleared that shit out already. Also the owners of these places are likely to be holding up inside ready to murder anything that comes within range, including you.

I think the best bet would be to wait it out somewhere. Eventually the zombies would run out of brains to munch and die off. Shooting at them would probably just draw tens of thousands in swarms straight to you.

Me and my best friend often talk about it either coming down to a zombie attack, aliens, or machines taking over. Out of all three aliens would probably be the worst because we have no idea what to expect. We figure machines can be taken out with electromagnets and virus', zombies can be starved, but who knows what aliens will bring to the table.

15. [quote name='"SuperMonkey26"']You guys talking about raiding the gun stores, and even raiding food stores have to realize a thousand other people probably had the same idea before you did and cleared that shit out already. Also the owners of these places are likely to be holding up inside ready to murder anything that comes within range, including you.

I think the best bet would be to wait it out somewhere. Eventually the zombies would run out of brains to munch and die off. Shooting at them would probably just draw tens of thousands in swarms straight to you.

Me and my best friend often talk about it either coming down to a zombie attack, aliens, or machines taking over. Out of all three aliens would probably be the worst because we have no idea what to expect. We figure machines can be taken out with electromagnets and virus', zombies can be starved, but who knows what aliens will bring to the table.[/quote]

Zombie robots.
    Or,.robot zombies

16. Wow, sort of like Robocop? I wonder if you could still fry their systems somehow, would they default back to moron zombies with a bunch of extra weight to lug around?

17. [quote name='"SuperMonkey26"']

Wow, sort of like Robocop? I wonder if you could still fry their systems somehow, would they default back to moron zombies with a bunch of extra weight to lug around?[/quote]

We fucked either way hahaha