Zombies!!! The Board Game (Pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike420, Aug 9, 2008.

1. So I went and picked up Zombies!!! the board game. Plus being the zombie lover that I am also picked up 3 of the 7 Xpacs (Board game xpacs? wtf I know crazy)
    So here are pics of the core set alone and with 3 of the xpacs zombies 2, 3, and 3.5 (3.5 is a card deck addon only). the core set being a city and one xpac being a army base with government super zombies, and the other being a mall.

The city with no xpacs
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

The army base
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

The mall
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

All togather
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

My boy chris my GF and her brother
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

Random pics
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

[​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

[​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

2. Dude, that game looks tight.

3. It's pretty tight. The game board is made of tiles. You start with one tile, and at the beginning of every turn you pick up one map tile and place it almost where ever you want. So the game board is different every time you play. With the xpacs theres 3 tile piles, main city, army base and mall. The front gate of the base and mall are shuffled into the city deck and when drawn and placed you can then pick up from those piles. To win you need to get to the heliport tile theres one in the main city army base and the mall. Or kill 25 zombies. To kill zombies you roll a dice 1,2,3 you lose 4,5,6 you win, If you lose a fight to a zombie you can spend 1 life token to roll again or use a bullet token to enhance the roll aka you roll a 3 you can use one bullet token to make it a 4. Then there are the card lots and lots of card. You can play one card per around at anytime. It gets crazy when the heliport tile comes up everyone is racing for it and trying to fuck everyone else over at the same time.

P.S. government super zombies need 5.6 to kill and move 2 spaces every turn.
    P.P.S. at the end of your turn you roll a 6 sided dice and move that many zombies 1 space each.

4. If only R_M was still around..