Zombieland

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Blazed, Jul 29, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-cIjPOJdFM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 'Zombieland' Trailer HD[/ame]

2. This movie looks pretty good. I like woody harrelson and it seems funny. It makes me want to go and blow some zombies brains out though.

3. I gotta see this lol.

4. im taking the whole family... no joke, i really am. it looks funny and interesting at the same time. i have a feeling like it has that wierd commentary like the hitch hickers guide, which wouldnt be too bad if it isnt all thoughout the movie ever 5 minutes but if its over and over and over ill be disappointed.

5. This movie looks great. I really wanna spark one up before seeing this one!! Damn...I still have too see Rob Zombie's new Halloween re-make. Its been a while since I've been too the movies.

But yeah, this looks like the shit.

6. I'ma go see it

7. this movie looks perfect for me funny, bloody, and alot of zombies

and its got woody harrelson, lil miss sunshine girl, adventure land guy, and the chick jonah hill was tryna bang in superbad

8. Woah I've watched this trailer several times and only just realized that the supermarket zombie is Ethan Suplee.

9. It's basically shawn of dead unrated. :rolleyes:

10. Rollin 2 joints before i see it.:smoking:

11. I'm definitely going to see it, comedy or not, if it has zombies then I'm all over that shit.

12. I work at AMC, I got to see about 30 minutes of the movie screening. It looked pretty good from what I saw, but not anything you haven't seen before.

13. nothing too new Ill probably download...looks funny though reminds me of shawn of the dead

14. This is the best movie of the year so far. I absolutely loved it. My review is in the other thread, but I figured I'd post it here too. It's a movie I could watch over and over and over..

15. THis movie looks awesome.

16. The theme park scenes were filmed in my hometown. Woody came out to one of our bars one night and sat in a marked off section on one of the outside decks. Many drunk locals were yelling at him from the parking lot trying to get his attention, including myself. I just yelled names of different pot strains peppered with some other nonsensical gibberish. Had a good laugh.

I'll probably wait until the movie comes out on video though.

17. Kennesaw?

18. i thought it was a funny ass movie...drank a few rum and cokes before it and smoked a fatass blunt in the parking lot lol

the shitty thing about going to a movie all fucked up is that u cant really remember the movie...pretty much all i remember was that its funny as fuck haha (this has happened WAAAYYYY to many times to me lol)

19. Fucking sick movie.
    Lulzed the whole time sober!