Zombie!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DojaCFR, May 21, 2011.

1. So I just got off work and rode home, as I was pulling into the complex I live in, there's this crackhead bitch at the corner.

Now we get crackheads alot around here, but this was a night of the living dead bitch. Sunken eyes, jaw bone poking out, skinny ass arms and shit, with this dirty white shirt half hanging off (not like a hooker, just nothing to hold it up).

As I pull in she ttys to say sumthin so I rev the engine a littlebit and act like I didn't hear her. I pulled in, shut off my bike and got my shit out the saddlebags and here she is walking and limping in the middle of the road towards me. So I hurry up stairs and to the window to take a picture to show u guys.....

.....and she's gone. Dunno where she went but it was the scariest crackhead zombie I seen in a while. Thought maybe this rapture shit was going down...

Anyways off to toke then to bed. Goodnight (day) y'all! Don't drive today...just in case everyone gets themselves raptured...

...don't wanna be driving/riding with a bunch of suddenly unmanned cars n shit. :smoke:

2. haha steer clear of crazy crackhead zombie bitches... = deadly

3. maybe it's the beginning!

*loads up 12Ga*

4. Hahaha, "thought maybe this rapture shit was goin down".

5. or just another crack head? :rolleyes:

6. I've never seen a crackhead. Do they have cracks in their heads?

7. Hahaha I know quality humor when I see it. . . Too bad this isn't it.

8. [​IMG]