Zombie Out Break.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dizzy, Jun 4, 2022.

1. I Know This Cant Happen But I Was Watching A Zombie Movie The Other Day With My Boo (Land Of The Dead) An I Start Thinkin An Wondering If That Really Happen Do I Think I Would Survive An Not Be Ripped Open.

Do You Guys Think You Would Be Survivors? What Would Be Your Strategy To Stay Alive? I Think Me An My Husband Would Do Ok BC We Have A Tons Of Guns An Ammo An We Would Raid Food Places Early On An Stock Up. Once Tings Git Bad We Would Be Really Discreet How We Move About. Travel In Small Group An Not Make Any Loud Noises To Bring Attention To Us. The Main Ting I Would Worty About Is Keepin My Kids Safe From The Zombies An Other Survivors Tryna Take Our Stuff Or Lives.

It Would Be Very Bad An Scary Times But I Think We Could Go Indefinetly As Long As We Stay Smart An Aware At All Times.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are we talking Walking Dead shuffling zombies or 2004 Dawn of the Dead sprint zombies?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well TBH IDK Lol Maybe They Like The Shuffling Zombies But If You Get Bit You Turnin Into One. Atleast Then Some Folks Might Have A Chance.

~Toni~

4. Running away is a good survival technique. I can't run properly. Samurai sword would be my weapon of choice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Yea I Agree Bout Running Away...Like I Said We Would Be Quiet AF When We Went Out Too. We Do Sign Language Alot In Our House BC Of Me So We Probably Use That When We Have To Go Outside.

~Toni~

6. Pretty sure I would just want to die as soon as possible if I can’t have air conditioning lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Yea I Can See How That Would Be A Problem When You In One Of The Hottest States An Plus It Probably Make The Zombies Smell Even Worse Too Now That I Think About It.:sick::notworthy:

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. IMG_20220604_170243.jpg IMG_20220604_170327.jpg IMG_20220604_170333.jpg IMG_20220604_170340.jpg IMG_20220604_170346.jpg IMG_20220604_170350.jpg

I was looking for a scene from 1978 dawn of the dead where they wheel Roger around in a wheel barrel, after he gets bit, while they clear the inside of the mall
    It was referred to as the hunt scene but I think it got edited out in later releases of VHS and DVD
    My point is that there are ways around mobility issues

Now I want to see if I may have it on the extended version of the movie

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. yea, me? nahh im dead..cause first, I knows if any threat comes to my boys, id sacrifice myself for them to get away without even thinking..second, im a friggin puss, third, my back is fucked so id be no help with anything, and im sure this isn't when my housewife nature is gonna help, lmfao, aint nobody gonna be worried if house is cleaned and meals are cooked..bahaha..or maybe ill stay back and tend to the plants..at least that way, if we all goin out, we goin out happy!! bahaha :Love-Plant:

• Creative Creative x 1