Zombie / Monkey / Human War Movie Idea....

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HeadySpaghetti, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Check this out!

This came way out of the blue and I am copying and pasting it from my thread in General Discussion, so if you saw the thread there you will already know what I am talking about. But if not, here is the link =

And here are my comments and ideas.... you can see the other blades comments in the thread link above. I like idea 3 ;). Problem being with them all is just, besides the beginning with the zombies... its too allike with planet of the apes really.. which is why i added some craziness and the twist in the third one....

What happens when the last human in a zombie app. dies?
    This may be a stupid question or it may be a question that is unanswerable or it may have been answered by a zombie appocalypse writer already.

If a zombie outbreak were to occur and the whole earth was defeated and every single human was dead, meaning the single goal for all zombies, which is to kill and feed off of living humans, is finally complete.... what happens?

I know you all will say. Well.. they are all gonna die and thats it. But is that what is going to happen?

Other Topic
    Would all the zombies die? If not then what?

If they DID all die, at some point... since it happened again wouldnt earth rebuild and start from the ground up from evolution as it did before ( for those who believe it ) since the animals and insects, etc. would still be alive?

and i will now open this up for discussion.\
    /
    /
    /

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jimmuhcat
    well, with Max Brooks' zombies at least, they keep wandering/searching for food until their bodies deteriorate to the point of falling apart. Since they don't necessarily rot in the conventional sense, weather, terrain, and other stuff will play roles in the zombies' falling apart, though once their target disappears, they will just be wandering slowly, bumping into stuff occasionally. I have no idea if they're like 28 days later zombies tho.. those bastards run
    So they will be immortal or are you saying they will just walk around like they are just high as fuck and die from starvation basically, if the latter then you didnt answer my second question ... what preceeds that? will millions of years later or less humans or another intelligent lifeform emerge? What species of animals would be the most dominant since humans would no longer be the top?

I doubt this but would any other species start and create their own societies and cultures such as humans did but in their own forms? Like.. chimps and monkeys dont understand our language, but we cant understand theirs.. but they do understand war, fighting, and how to building and survive... so would they build their own world and rein supreme over earth?!?

And LMAO at the comment about ur face being like my avatar hahahahaha
    /
    /
    /
    /
    HERE IS THE IDEAS

Ive never really seen the movie, but thats what I was thinking... but that movie didnt occur because of a Zombie Appocalypse. My god.......

I COULD MAKE THIS INTO A FUCKING BOOK!!!! OR I COULD MAKE THIS INTO A BOOK OR MOVIE IDEA AND SELL IT :O!

It starts off with like a black screen telling the audience about a zombie appocalypse that had just taken place and had spread throught the entire country and the last survivors had just been killed, then skips and what not and shows the zombies going without any human flesh and brains to thrive off of so they all start to die out one by one and it has some crows, vultures, etc. eating the zombie remains just for movie effect.

Then emerging as the dominant species, some animal... probably primates (though it would be kind of cliche) come out and reign supreme over the animal world and start to create their own world.

There could be three ways this could go....

1) There was actually human survivors and the human survivors come and are now inferior to the primates ( planet of the apes :/). But it would be somewhat different.
    2) No Human Survivors and its just a movie about primates reigning supreme somehow.... dont think that would really be too great of a hit.
    3) After millions of years of primate civilization and their reigning over Earth, evolution has taken place.. or alien intervention has taken place AGAIN, for those who do believe in Ancient Aliens, and give human life again to the world of Earth and what ensues is a lower intelligent and still inferior human species, against a vastly greater civilization of primates. Though their intellect and civilizaiton and numbers may be far greater than those of the humans, the humans have been given certain things that the primates do not have such as some technology perhaps, weaponry, some emotions in which animals dont feel, and more. (maybe battlefield tactics). And the humans attempt to take over Primate civilizaiton... and in the end there is a twist... THIS WAS HOW MAN AND EARTH WAS FIRST CREATED THOUSANDS /MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO AND EXPLAINS WHY WE SPECIES ARE SO MUCH ALIKE! DUN DUN DUN!!!!