Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nikkisunshne609, Sep 28, 2010.

1. WHOOOO good news if no one has read it yet but here--------On December 3, 2010, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Gale Anne Hurd commented that "It's completely inaccurate. [In] the writers' room, there are people that have set up other projects that will be their first priority if their own series is picked up as a pilot or if it's a series. I think [Eglee] just decided that he wants to run his own show." She revealed that it is likely the show will return in October 2011, as Darabont and Kirkman plan on mapping out the next season early in 2011. She also confirmed that "every one of the principal cast is signed up for multiple seasons."[19]

2. seein' how we are mainly on the same page as far as zombies! i think when "IT" goes down, members of this thread should put together a zombie killing tactical squad!

I would volunteer! Hands down!

3. Unfortunately, I already belong to an elite zombie killing team. Maybe when the day comes we should join forces.

4. oh i'll be there friend! i will be there! :wave:

5. so sick!! Wtf! Im going back to college

6. I'm in haha :devious:

7. ^haha I'm actually vaped right now from my new MFLB and I'm watching that movie :smoke:

8. i'm just listenin' to biggie while smokin a bowlski :smoke:

9. im on chapter 2 of this were alive pod cast..im diggen it!

10. anyone here seen the anime show Helsing????

11. If ya guys are looking for something new to watch with zombies, I recommend checking out the anime Highschool of the Dead. :cool:

12. ok sir i will check it out!

13. It gets better and better! You're in for a treat.

14. Yeah, just a few posts above yours. That's ok though. There's nothing wrong with promoting such an awesome, deserving show like 'We're Alive".

15. Zombieland was okay. I loved Land of the Dead. the 28 movies are kewl. Resident Evil was okay I guess, not a huge fan of those tho.

I like games more than movies though. Left 4 Dead series is ballin. nazi zombies are okay too. In Saints Row 2 they have a mini-game thats got zombies and thats fun. My favorite zombie game might be I MADE A GAME WITH ZOMBIES IN IT. Loved that shit