zombie apocalypse

Discussion in 'General' started by th3jok3r, Apr 7, 2010.

1. I still don't understand y u dint see urself as a zombie?

We all know that the only person alive in a zombie apocalypse is Chuck Noris. So let's not Kidd ourselfs here...

2. Any one watched I Am Legend? Those zombies were on some brain crack. They could jump like 10 ft and sht. Y aren't the zombies that u/us/we go up against those types of zombies?

3. Pfffft. I am legend was a silly little movie:rolleyes: Who takes a thing like that seriously, those weren't even zombies, they were sci-fi monsters.

You think that's a zombie? This, this is a zombie..

[​IMG]

4. Dude, those we're vampires.

5. Fuck Chuck Norris, he ain't got shit on me.

I almost neg repped you on several accounts here man, your giving people false knowledge on the walking undead, and I for one will not stand for it.

We're trying to save lives here.

6. #66 n0t3n0ugh, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    So... I knwo this might be a noob question but... How do u kill something that's already dead? Technaclly u can't. And when u do kill a zombie doesn't the contaminated germs or w/e cause even more zombie pollution? Thus requireing every1 to weAr gaz masks.

7. It's dead, true. But you have to un-animate the re-animated flesh. Don't get anyone killed by posting nonsense! :smoking::smoking:

Edit- LOL he thinks you can inhale the virus! :laughing: noob question indeed.

8. i want something like to happen. humans are getting too comfortable.

haha

i would have:
    baseball bat
    glock 40
    ar15
    girl
    drugs

9. I still don't understand how u know that u will not be a zombie?

10. #70 Tha Professor, Apr 9, 2010
    Your not walking around lusting for human brains is a pretty good indicator.

Edit: I read your post wrong. People don't just become zombies, they have to first contract the Solanum virus.

This isn't rocket science people.

11. Wow, vinvin is wise..

Except that with a food supply, the zombies would die before him.

because you don't know about the virus, notenough, you must do research.

12. Obv u can tell when some1 is already a zombie but u don't know how u won't be or how u ( points to the left) u ( points to the right) or u (points forward) could be a zombie. :eek:

13. Bump, yeesh.

14. Solanuuuum viruuuus.

/case closed:smoking:

15. #75 n0t3n0ugh, Apr 9, 2010
    Gettig back to the OPs question... I would have

1. 1000 tsar bombs (tsar bomb have 1400 time the TNT power than the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Only 1 tsar bomb has gone off)
    2. A way to fire said bombs at the same time to different parts of the world.
    3. A joint.
    4. A match
    5. A chair to watch the world get fucked up by man's most dangerous bombs and nuclear fall out.

16. Half of you would be zombies

and and quarter of that half would be killed by me.

Damn zombies

17. haha, you don't have the little pad to strike your match on! your boned, no last joint for you :cool: What, are you going to kill the rest of us, and all the animals on land and in the ocean too? the zombies will starve eventually..

18. Nuclear fall-out? Please, the zombies will just laugh.

The rest of us however, are now incredibly boned.

19. i guess I should of said lighter ffs :mad: and yes I would kill everyithing in planet earth. What the bombs don't kill the radiation from the nuclear fall out will.

20. Yes i'm going to adress this.

Maaaaan, how are you just going to go and kill everyone just because of a few zombies here and there? Seriously? Your not making a good case for yourself.