Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'General' started by Mushy202, Dec 4, 2013.

1. You woke up one morning to find there was a zombie outbreak what would you do ?

2. Check to see if my wife is fucking my best friend shane. 

3. Get the guns readdy lol

4. Go jack off outside.

No ones gonna care about the dude spanking his meat when there is zombies walking around.

5. Grab my katana, tighten the house up, talk it over with my family. Attempt to get guns, find military/police forces, etc. 

6. Bored up the windows ,prep my "bug out bag" ,smoke some bud ,wait until the rioting and looking has stopped (so I don't get killed by some fat guy with a desert eagle over a can of chili) then raid small convenient stores (for gas ,food ,ammo ,water ,and medication) before I make my way north.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I read something that decomposing zombies would only be able to move around for at the most a month before falling apart. So, that isn't that long of an apocalypse.

I also read in the same article that if it were in a really cold area or in a winter, the zombies wouldn't even last two weeks before falling apart. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. but there is way more dead people than alive people so we would be outnumbered for a month, that isn't good odds.

9. #9 Weedity, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Thing is I have confidence in reality that our military could quarantine and hold back the zombies for that amount of time before the world even actually falls apart. Logically speaking, zombies prime food is also it's number one predator. Zombies food is it's biggest enemy, they are decomposing, slow, we have multiple militaries worldwide, etc. I just don't see zombies being anything more than a bird flu type of deal, not an apocalypse.  :laughing:

Though technically it depends on the zombies. Are they walking dead type of zombies? Night of the Living Dead type of zombies? 28 days later type of zombies? So many different kinds of zombies! 

• Like Like x 1
  10. go next door to my stereotypical redneck neighbor's house and stock up on weapons and ammo :p

11. wouldn't he kill you?

12. na he's cool :D

13. #13 Olesmoky, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    Secure the house, remain calm, gather the family and some basics and load them into the car in the garage. 

Scout the driveway and drop any walkers from the window with my .22 cal hunting pellet rifle with the quiet barrel. Scratch that, I'd use my hunting sling shot and some 50 cal ammo. 

Get in the car and navigate our way north up into the swamp lands of northern Minnesota near the Canadian border. Set up camp in the deep forest surrounded by marsh land that walkers couldn't get through. 

Make trips every once in a while into the nearest town or city for basic supplies. 

14. I have a buddy who is stocked up on mad illegal firearms and even illegal bullets for said firearms. Where he gets this shit, I have no idea. He is a nut, prepared for the end of times at all times. Really crazy kid, but a nice guy nonetheless. Everyone of his friends that I know a little bit says they will go to his during the zombie apocalypse, but all I can see those type of people doing is eventually turn on each other for food, ammo, etc. 

15. #15 Deleted member 42976, Dec 4, 2013
    destroy the stairs that go downstairs on my apartment building. then hold down the fort and wonder out for food when i need to.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 Olesmoky, Dec 4, 2013
    Is he overweight? Please tell me he is overweight. All the guns in the world don't mean shit when you snap your ankle because you're out of shape. 

These survival nuts are never in triathlete shape even though if they were any real sort of planner they would be.

You would think physical health would register in their fuckin' heads, but it rarely does. 

17. #17 Weedity, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Actually the kid is big, but not fat. Muscles, but not like jacked. Just big boned. He is always doing push ups, sit ups, whatever at random times. Shit you not. He just HAS to be at the top of his game all the time like some serious shit is about to go down all the time. He would knock me out cold in one punch :laughing:  

If anyone could survive zombies, it'd be him. It's just his buddies I wouldn't trust, not all of them are great people, I could see them snapping easily. Especially in a house full of fucking guns. 

18. See to me that is so much more respectable than these overweight beer gut flannel shirt wearing assholes who just have a bunch of guns and food. Like... Why if you're serious enough to buy all of those weapons and food and build a shelter would you not do like a 15 minute workout every day just to stay in moderate shape?

These guys aren't even moderate though. A lot of them breath heavy from going up a flight of stairs. So what happens if they flee into their bunker and have to take a breather before they can grab a gun? :laughing: 

19. Most people just thing if they have heavy artillery they are in the clear, too bad that isn't the way it works! 

Plus, guns will do nothing but attract even more zombies to their hideout....

20. That's what's up dude.

I think my high powered slingshot is a beautiful tool.

I live in Minnesota and there is a plant that grows near lakes. It's a bush/grass kind of plant. It has branches that are nearly perfectly straight and about the diameter of a typical arrow. They get dry and hard if you cut them, and you can easily fashion a tip to them. 

I was at the lake earlier this year using my sling shot to shoot these arrows into the water and at various targets. It's an unlimited resource. 

If your slingshot goes to shit all you have to do is find a hospital because I guarantee nobody looted the surgical tubing. You can have a new one in 15 minutes no problem. Added bonus is you can basically use any rocks as ammo. 

For people who don't know, shooting arrows with a slingshot has become a new way of hunting. When you use a wrist braced high powered slingshot and an arrow you can take down deer with a well placed shot.