Zombie apocalypse

Discussion in 'General' started by LSYouTiger, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I never thought I would say this, but do y'all have zombie apocalypse plans. I always though this would be impossible but that bath salt shit in Miami got interesting. Then a few days later, the same thing happen in the surrounding area I live. It happened in Scott, Louisiana and it was similar to the incident in Miami. I saw a video on YouTube about it being not bath salts but a virus that causes this. I'm skeptical, but still... This zombie shit could happen.

2. Use the search key man. There are plenty of these threads.

3. My dad owns a gun shop... I'll be going BlackOps on some zombie mother fuckers.
    [​IMG]

4. oh look, another fucking zombie thread...

5. Oh another zombie thread? No. Fucking. Way.

I plan on being the leader of the zombies (King, if you will), and there will only be victory for my kind.

6. [quote name='"Freshkush"']Oh another zombie thread? No. Fucking. Way.

I plan on being the leader of the zombies (King, if you will), and there will only be victory for my kind.[/quote]

Fuckin traitor....you'll be seeing me very soon buddy

7. first of all...if it was a zombie attack, which we all know it wasnt, wouldnt the victim of the miami cannibal incident have turned into a zombie? yeah? well, is he a zombie? what? no? ok. case fucking closed.

8. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']

Fuckin traitor....you'll be seeing me very soon buddy[/quote]

Never! For I am sitting on the throne of zombies, and they will do as I command. Trying to stop us would be suicide...

9. [quote name='"Freshkush"']

Never! For I am sitting on the throne of zombies, and they will do as I command. Trying to stop us would be suicide...[/quote]

Hmmm, I guess I'm one suicidal mothasucka then, time to kick ass and chew bubblegum

10. #12 So_savage420, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    [quote name='"darksmoker"']first of all...if it was a zombie attack, which we all know it wasnt, wouldnt the victim of the miami cannibal incident have turned into a zombie? yeah? well, is he a zombie? what? no? ok. case fucking closed.[/quote]

Hey what do we know there's no time frame that was given to when you turn into a zombie, no? Case re opened

11. good point, but if he did turn, lets say it was a very slow process, he would be in the perfect place, a hospital would be a perfect breeding ground for more zombies

12. I remember back when I was a kid, 80's and early 90's, I used to be a big fan of zombies and zombie related stuff. Loved the movies. White Zombie was my favorite band. But over the last few years every one else has succeeded in ruining it all for me. Thanks guys.

13. yo, if zombies come i'm jus' gon' git me my this here minigun ya see, hyuck hycuk, 'n' my .44 magnum yeeeeaaahhrrgh, amuricah.