Zombie apocalypse survival team.

Discussion in 'General' started by EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011.

1. #1 EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    You are the leader of a zombie survival squad. Look in your subb'd threads. First five users who aren't you that last posted in those threads are your team. How much of a chance do you stand against the zombies. EDIT: fukkit. new rule. Top 5 people you would wanna kick zombie ass with. Dead or alive.

2. Too lazy to look at the people who are "On my team". Personally I'll know ill kick zombie ass though

3. #3 EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Inspirational. Edited post.

4. 1. smokeyeyes12

2. EricForemanStash (you lol)

3. Primo_hash_oil

4. Jiggernex

5. Flemian

I dont know numbers 1,4, or 5, but I think were gonna fuck shit up because theyre all seasoned blades, with the exception of you lol. :smoke:

Its all good dawwwwg. :cool:

5. #5 EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011
    That works too.. This thread seems like kind of a fail now because I editeded it at the last minute.

6. #7 EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011
    Yep. Pretty much.

7. Probably would have worked out if I just put the second idea down instead. Damn.

8. The only reason I'm answering this tired ass concept of a thread is that I haven't seen this particular approach yet.
    Seriously though, zombies. 2005 called...

Grasscity SWAT team (should they accept their calling):

King_Willie, with a pair of SMGs of his choice and all the ammo I can find him. Or a heavy weapon of his choice. I'll make it work. Any fool that manages to avoid all the lead will be discouraged by the mean look in this bad muthafucka's eye, and change its mind about coming any closer (and take a slug to the back of its head as its running away).

lauramarie will be my crowd pleaser. When they get too bunched together, we'll send her out and she'll kung fu chop dozens into the sky at a time (like Sauron). She knows seven types of kung fus and she is experienced with dealing with unreasonably ornery people.

Gooseman will be my engineer, and will construct a tank from a golf cart, two broken toilets, some plywood, a chain link fence and (of course) a whole lot of pubes. Also responsible for hilarious exploding munitions. Points docked if I don't laugh at the explosion, points added if it blows up in his hand.

Royksopp is on the bioweapon/smokescreen, as a result it will be impossible to get close and still be able to either: a. see us, or b. be motivated to do anything but eat doritos. Also responsible for rationing (this might be the weak point of my plan :laughing:).

windowPanes will be responsible for shooting explosive arrows at the enemy while screaming gutteral and whimsical stallone one-liners (I'll encourage him not to limit it to Rambo quotes). If any gets too close, he'll whip out his combat knife and dice em up. I will make a remark about it being a knife, with a fake Australian accent.

Postal Blowfish, the mastermind. Go ahead, touch me. I'm just as poisonous if you're dead, dumbass! I convince the zombies to fight each other by reminding them that they all have a brain of their own. The smarter ones realize that I have a point, and go after the dumb ones.

9. #11 EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011
    My god, man. I believe you may have saved this thread.

10. what if your team is already zombies?

11. #14 EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011
    your fucked man.

12. My 5 people?

Anyone from Delta Force or Navy Seals

13. #16 EricFormanStash, May 31, 2011
    Or some of the dudes who iced bin laden, yeah.

14. Yeah. Navy Seals

Or God by some theories

15. But serously my team Id pick would be...

-Samuel L Jacksons character Jules from Pulp Fiction

-Rambo

-Chuck Liddell

-Prodigy from Mob Deep

-Dave Chappelle just for the laughs

16. wait, im going on a new direction on this....what if, we capture the zombies, find a way to impregnate with them with non zombie sperm, or vise versa, then have half zombie babies.

i dont know that the logical point of it is, but wouldnt it be crazy to fuck a zombie?

17. that'd be like fucking a regular person, except dead

awesome