Coronavirus COVID-19 Zombie Apocalypse or just COVID-19

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BrassNwood, Mar 3, 2020.

?

zombie-apocalypse-or-just-covid-19

1. zombie-apocalypse

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. Y2K, Media Hype over a nothing burger. Yawn, I'll have a Coke.

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  3. What was the question ??

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. #1 BrassNwood, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    So in a different thread the question was posed did I choose a bad time to take a T break.
    YES !!! emphatically YES !!
    Keep Toking, Vaping, Eating, Salving, Dabing, Double down. Stock up. We know Cannabis has healing powers. Magical ones.
    :)
    This is meant for fun. Keep it light please. Mostly it's for the question of
    "Will our cannabis use make us less likely to be adversely affected by this coming event? ".
    My take I'll paste from the thread that asked the question in the first place.
    ===========================================================
    Cannabis = Immune system mega booster.
    < -- toked and eaten for 47+ years. Wife brings home the flu and is sick as a dog for 2 weeks.
    IF I get it at all it'll be 2 days of light sniffles. Time and time again people around me are sick as can be and I'm not.
    It's been even more pronounced since I changed to an all edible method of use in the last decade.
    It's like I'm coated in Super Teflon. Shit just won't stick to me.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Maybe I should rename the thread to
    Corona Virus Vaccine. :)
    LMAO. Opps. Not all that funny.
    IF it's not that big a deal why did china throw their entire economy under the buss???
    And take down the rest of the worlds in the process.
    < -- has Boat. I'll hoist the anchor and sail away. C-Ya. It's stocked well enough for up to 30 days with a moments notice. A bit more fresh water wouldn't hurt but we'd get by. Should get on that this week.
    Zombies are afoot me thinks.
    [​IMG]
    < -- Doubling Down on my Kief Capsule intake per day. I'll be hammered as fuck all day but :) I LIKE IT !!.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Let's see.............
    1st, there was the Y2K stink...........
    2nd, there was the bird flu that was gonna kill us all...........
    3rd, then came the swine flu that was gonna kill us all............
    now, we have the coronavirus, this will also kill us all..........
    :lmafoe: Have fun folks!!!
    :apache:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Don't forget mad cow disease

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. What is an even bigger laugh is they always seem to turn up in election years. Someone posted a list over the last 20 years or so. Every 2 years like clockwork. Election years oddly enough. Not like we believe in any kind of whacked out conspiracy theories.
    LMAO
    I'll make 2 predictions.
    1. This will infect the homeless and spread like wildfire in their camps.
    2. China has lied from the start on just how virulent this crap is and how long the actual incubation period is.
    <-- took another Hash Capsule.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Don't forget about ebola and measles! lol

What do you call an Instagram celebrity who got Corona?

An influenzer, but only if they go viral!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #6 Vee, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    [​IMG]
    Right now this early evening 54 000 prisoners have been released in Iran
    in the belief that they won't catch this flue Iran frees 54,000 prisoners to combat coronavirus

this flue is 10 times easier to catch than normal flue
    3 times deadlier over 50yo it over 50% chance of dying
    about 2 years before Russia gets a vaccine by then as you know it will Mutate
    maps and charts: Coronavirus: A visual guide to the outbreak
    [​IMG]
    it will be interesting to see the youth if america
    in this as often in the past they have been so self interested..its the us govts biggest fear
    See the poll above as a recent example
    note: smoking weed even the other, ages your lungs and ability to hold air ..
    old lungs means greater chance you will DIE prevention is the only way for the next 5? years

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. I live in big island hi. Bring your boat. Let's get baked n kill zombies. My M4 wants some action.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. #8 BrassNwood, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    [​IMG]
    Cannabis IS the way.
    Doesn't matter your method of intake.
    Well we'd all agree pure edible is best but hell I smoked it for decades before going pure edible and I still have a toke now and then as a kicker.
    99% is edible oil capsules that last and last and last and.
    Once you go edibles you'll never go back to smoking, vaping, dabin,
    Put your Liver to work on the matter and see what can be accomplished.
    :)
    Any how the whole topic was does Cannabis boost YOUR immune system in any noticeable way?
    Do any of you provide meds to people with medical issues from Arthritis to Cancers, to Epilepsy?

I've seen dramatic improvements in very sick people after starting to use Cannabis. So the question remains will it act preventively for the general population or is their use to low in general to kick their Immune systems into Overdrive like high doses do.
    RSO levels like I use. 200mg every 12 hours.
    I've seen it even way back when and I was smoking the rope 18 hours a day and smoking cigs too. Still didn't get a fraction as sick as the beer and bar crowd.

Cannabis = Good for you. Makes your Liver do the Happy Dance
    Alcohol = Evil, Not so good. :) Makes your liver sad like......
    Damn I'm fuckin stoned.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. T-t-thanks for the info...

We’ve actually gotten letters from one of the kids schools yesterday preparing for a possible closure, we live way out in the sticks so I was a bit surprised.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aww k looky Belgium with none...

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. "3 times deadlier over 50yo it over 50% chance of dying"

What? Recovery rates so far exceed 90% for all age brackets. This virus like any flu virus kills more old people, but nowhere near 50%. Look at the number of people infected vs. the number who've died.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Meh I think we are being lied to by our Government . We knew this virus was in play back in december and now were in march. South korea is testing 10000 people a day , yet we have tested less than 500 people since day 1 ? They say we do not have test kits . How is South Korea that much better off to be testing when we are not ? Iran says 8% of their Government officials have tested positive . Iran has better testing capabilities then we do ? I think we have the ability to be testing , but if we did that we would have to disclose the number of sick within our borders and that would cause panic

And now they are reporting there are two strains to this virus with one being way stronger and higher mortality rate and a weaker one that is spreading more but less strong .Discovery Of 2 Strains Of COVID-19 Coronavirus Hints At How It Evolved

I do agree that we should watch what is happening and not what were being told by " officials"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. There is officially 2 different versions of the virus now. Due to mutation. Strain L and strain S. Strain L is the more aggressive. And strain S has only been found in 30% of overall infected.

14. How blissful the darkness
    that blankets our land
    keep America first
    and your head
    in the sand

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. #17 Dizzy, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    N/M im staying out!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1