Zolpidem: what are your views on ambien?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ziggyshugenadz, Jan 30, 2009.

1. i just recently got the chance to try this and it seems to be a unique experience! very much like a psychedelic xanax or somethin. it can be rather fun just keep yourselves safe i just read a bunch of reports on people dowing the shit and trying to drive on the highway or on a motorcycle. so just dont do anyhting retarded.

but besides that, how do you feel about the effects that ambien have on dreaming? you can control your lucidity a little better as well as your memory.

so yes, discuss on while i have a merry old time :D

2. well, being a really bad insomniac, i've tried ambien, sonata, lunesta, all that BS and ive always come back to ambien, its amazing. if you cant sleep, its the best drug to ask your doc for.

now to the fun part of ambien. i find it very similar to acid, but not as intense and with a less lengthy trip. just take a few, or just one but i usually take a few due to my tolerance and force yourself to stay awake. its awesome you just trip then doze off, i mean whats better?

3. Is it ok to take alone and trip on? Sounds like something fun and I think I could get some because of insomnia.

4. I was stupid one night and took like 8 times my prescribed dose at my parents house and wandered out of my room and my mom walked in and said I was acting like a dog. Like she told me to sit and i'd sit or walk in circles, thats the last time I did ambien. well I did it one other time after that while I was already too fucked up to know and almost overdosed so I stay away from pills now

5. i just got prescribed it and it works pretty well for helping me sleep

as for recreactionally, its not that great. i've taken two pills and it didnt make me "trip" at all like some people say. i just dozed off and zoned in and out of conciousness, it was really weird and i dont even remember alot of what happened. its a strong drug but not something fun that id do alot. im gonna try it again and see what happens actually

6. I used to snort them all the time. I would snort so much that the room would start spinning and looking at simple designs like blinds or wood grain would be so trippy.

I just hate how when you try to talk on them most of the time you can't get anything out. Shit is crazy.