Zoloft

Discussion in 'General' started by Zuax, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Can I take zoloft and get a high?

2. I don't think so.I made a thread a while ago and everyone said that you can't.

3. well, i know what it does, but i want to know how safe it is to take a few pills and is it good

4. Take Corcidin.

5. or not... Cordicidan is very dangerous if not taked as directed on said packaging..... don't tell any one to ingest that garbage unless you want to harm them.

to the point of the thread, Zoloft is bad news and i would strongly recommend not taking it unless prescribed.... Its a very strong substance used for the clinically ill you can gamble with it if you'd like but there is really no point in throwing off your natural body chemistry just to catch a buzz....

6. I'm -unfortunately- a user of anti-depressants and believe me, it's no fun at all; especially SSRI's.
    Probably you only will encounter te side effects:

"Some people taking Zoloft may have side effects. The most common side effects include upset stomach, having trouble sleeping, diarrhea, dry mouth, sexual side effects, feeling unusually sleepy or tired, tremor, indigestion, increase of sweating, feeling agitated, and decreased appetite."

Doesn't sounds fun to me:)
    If you want to take some perscription meds for a nice buzz, better pop a few Benzo's.
    Peace.

Grasscity Deals Near You