Zohai RX - My experience

Discussion in 'General' started by enickma, May 6, 2009.

1. I've been looking for a legal smoking blend that actually works lately. Did lots of reading on GC forums, and lot's of other DD across the internet. I settled on Zohai RX. I decided to order some... arrived today. The site I ordered from seems to only offer 1.5 gm tubes, I've seen other sites selling higher weights

[​IMG]

There are a few scattered reviews by people who claim that it caused them to test dirty, but the majority seem to report that they test just fine. Several anecdotal, and source-cited reports claim that many of these legal smoking blends contain a synthetic named JWH-018, that acts in a similar way to THC, but is not a chemical replica by any means. I read someone say that the MJ tests actually look for byproducts of the body breaking down THC, and therefore with a similar effect by the synthetic, similar byproducts are produced and can cause false positive for THC. I don't know if I buy that.. but hell, I'm no Dr. For that matter, I don't even know for sure if Zohai has 018 in it. I haven't smoked in a very long time. I should be totally clean for everything. I purchased 2 in-home MJ tests, just out of sheer curiosity. One for before, one for after. I know the cheap Wal-Mart tests aren't the best.. but I only feel like spending so much on this little experiment. I did go out yesterday and buy a brand new bat and box.. so we're all clean there.

Off to the races... first thing... to prove to the world that I've behaved myself lately:

Passed with flying pink stripes ;)

[​IMG]

I think I'll take the other test tomorrow morning.

I'll spare the annoyingly over-descriptive diatribe and say the following:

Smells like tea
    Tastes like ass... mixed with ass...
    Is a bit irritating to the lungs
    Kicks your ASS, and doesn't take much to do so.
    I am very impressed with Zohai RX. I had a couple of friends try it, and they were all amazed that a legal smoke could have the effect this does. Though not exactly like a MJ effect, it is amazingly damn close... I have been completely ripped for hours off of just a few bats... awesome.

So far, I'd highly recommend it. We'll see what tomorrow's test looks like.

Cheers :D

2. the problem is there is a lot of spam adveritsing/company sale and people badmouthing zohai/spice and it REALLY is the real deal

its a good thing i suppose..its relatively easy to get ahold of here in the USA online and it lasts 2x longer than a good MJ smoke does for me

3. Kicks your ass is quite descriptive, sir. :rolleyes:

lol not wanting to sound like a jackass, but can we get some more details?

Euphoria, heightened sensitivity to sounds, colors/lights?

Body high, mind high, or both? Did you feel goofy, were you able to function normally, etc, etc?

4. Yeah... I'll be objective and honest about it... I don't work for anyone involved. I agree regarding all the BS.. I also don't think it helps that people who strongly hold the opinion that all legal blends are crap (an opinion I had until today) are very vocal as well. I say don't knock it till you try it...

5. #5 enickma, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009

Cmon now... you're supposed to let the butter melt on the pancakes for a bit before you go pourin' syrup on yknow.. ;)

I am able to function normally. Take into account, however, that at this very moment in time, normally means chilling on the couch typing... and it'd take a helluva lot to impair my cpacity to do that. Strikes me as a good mind and body high. What I love is that it's not weak, you know there's no possibility that you're imagining or placeboing (word?) the effect. Floaty, relaxed... just buzzed really, To be honest, I don't like those ever so clinical adjectives used to describe a state of being. It reminds me of smoking good bud, perhaps not the best I've ever had, but very good nonetheless, If you've ever had the good fortune to smoke crappy schwag dirt shit, you'll know that there's something missing... you may have a little head high, but there's a tangible state of effect that's absent... the difference between high and stoned, I suppose you could say... Image that difference, and call it "fred". Zohai RX, has an extra serving of Fred. It's a solid buzz, and certainly the closest think I could describe in comparison is being nice and stoned. Very easy to melt back into the couch and drift happily. I do think that sights and sounds are enhanced, (in very much the same way they would be with decent MJ).. I know Warcraft was a lot of fun for a minute there. Just overall very happy that this works as well as it does, and still trying to reconcile that with the fact that I'm not comitting a crime...yay :)

6. Thank you for the report, friend.

+Repped.

7. :smoke:

8. #8 enickma, May 6, 2009
    Something to add... when stoned, I often find myself able to "zone in", or singularly focus on things, and be effective with minimal effort.. this does the same thing.

As a rather lame example, when playing my warlock on WoW last night, I was doing quests in a area that is full of nasty mobs, and I kept drawing their agro (attention) when I didn't mean to, and ended up fighting like 10 different enemies at once.. died several times and got my ass handed to me over and over again. Tonight, I'm in the same physical location, but my entire orchestration is so much different. I'm more easily taking into account where things are located in space, and more precisely targeting my offensives. Rather than have a "OH SHIT!" panic moment when mobbed by multiple foes, I'm making calculated spell drops in just the right places and times, and can easily manage multiple targets at once... it's like one of those Neo "I know kung foo!" sorta things. This typically happens to me when stoned, and zohai seems to do the same thing. :D

9. ^Haha that was so fucking nerdy man.

10. LOL... I rock nerd so hard, I make it cool... :laughing:

11. The tube of zohai just picked up my phone and ordered a pizza... this is all very familiar.

12. loool

LOOOL

13. #13 enickma, May 6, 2009
    Test #2... first thing I did upon waking up this morning.

[​IMG]

A pink line on the bottom next to "drug" indicates a clean (passed) test. It seems to me that the drug line on the second test is there, but not quite as pronounced as on the first. I'd consider it a pass, but not sure what to make of the line being lighter... it makes me wonder what it would look like if I smoked more than a few bats of it....hmmm.

A few things to note. 2 of my friends last night said that they felt it labored their breathing. I agree... it reminds me of the feeling you get at 5am when you've been out drinking all night and smoked waaaay too many cigarettes... like you're "sipping air" or something. Coughing seems to clear that up some. Coming down was about the same as MJ.... not the greatest thing in the world, but not the worst either, just a little "burnt" for a bit. Fell asleep nice and easy last night.

14. So you'd say this is a good alternative to pot?

15. Absolutely. If you're in a place where you have to pass tests for work, or anything else, and would otherwise just not smoke at all, this is awesome. Very close in comparison.

16. I will say this, sounds good and awesome. Glad to know you found something you enjoy i'll have to give it a try sometime also! :)

But it as healthy as mj? Mj does not cause any server medical problems, does this? How would this effect your body over long time use?

not to be sergeant buzzkill but ya know:cool:

17. No worries sgt... lol. The answer is, I don't know, and I don't think there's a lot of data out there either.. This is only my 2nd day with it. I'm definitely not saying it's better than MJ. It's like Mary Jane's acceptably hot sister... Sarah Jane. Haven't been messing with her long enough to know what kind of girl she really is, but since Mary's out of town....:)

18. You say some funny shit, sir. +rep.

19. Just wanted to give an update. Took another THC test after smoking daily for 2 weeks.. passed it as well. I've ordered my second round of Zohai RX.. should be here tomorrow, and am also trying smoke XXX... we'll see how that turns out.

:D

20. #20 rotax, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    I picked up some 'Smoke XXX' and Zohai RX.

Currently this Smoke XXX works.

Amount: ~2 hits off ~.1g (it doesn't take much at all)
    Application: bubbler
    Taste: blah..not good
    Smoke: harsh
    High: heady, buzzyish even. i don't feel quite as "chilled out" as i would w/ MJ. it didnt' bring on laughs but would make me smile. it felt good and posative. its AMAZING listening/watching music. time felt like it had slowed. slight lip/mouth/tongue dryness. but not full on kotton mouth. staring...specially into mlikdrop. a good stoned feeling. a "numbness like" feeling in head / chest (but not in a hurtful or neg way). the high lasted a good 30 mins before i started to notice it wear off. after-effects lasted ~30-60 mins, no headache, no drowsiness.

I had tried other legal mixtures in the past, and they all completely sucked. This is the first one i've found that actually does something, and it does it pretty damn good in comparison to the past garbage I had tried.

Will try the Zohai RX next after this bowls done.