Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zob

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LAYukon, May 23, 2006.

1. Hey does anyone have any pics of a zob?> i am in the market for a new bong and haven't got a chance to go out and look yet, but i was hoping to see a pic of a zob.

2. You'll have a hard time finding a pic of a ZoB on the net. But basically the ZoB is a new series from RooR that has oversized joints and has a LARGE glass on glass fitting at the mouth of the bong so you can slide in a 4 way hooka attachment. They are really cool bongs but not worth the money IMO. You are in LA like me so you probably know about venice. Go to a shop called Smokin Heavin (its the northern most shop), its a 2 story head shop that is fucking huge. They usually have every style of Zob and hook it up fat.

-Rob

3. nice rob haha good info .. damn 2 story head shop :drool:

4. Yea bro, its the sickest shop ever. Alot of famous rappers go there to buy glass like Warren G and even Snoop. They have these amazing custom bongs like 7 feet high that are called fung shways. So incredibly worked with the sickest art, they price in the thousands of $$$. If you frequent the shop they hook it up really fat. When I bought my second RooR they threw in a free inside out spoon. They are also the only distributors that I know of who carry the very very rare JBD mothership bongs.

-Rob