ZOB Mini Two 8 arm beaker

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kevin08, Feb 2, 2010.

1. #1 Kevin08, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    Anyone have any reviews of this piece, i'm getting one next week probably but would like to know how they hit first. I know they have open-ended perc's and ZOB is now the new blowers for Roor.us, but i have not had an opportunity to hit one yet and i'm getting it online so i'm kinda skeptical. If anyone on here has a zob, whether it's the same piece or not, and it's from this year's models, input would be greatly appreciated, as this will be my first perc'd tube and i don't want my 300+ to go to waste. :p Also, if anyone has had experience with ordering from ALT, i would like to know how reliable they are and if they stick to their word, shipping wise. They aren't too far from where i live, but jjust out of comfortable driving distance just for glass so i decided to go via the web.

2. Here's the piece btw, it's either this or the black glass one:
    http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/302x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/I/M/IMG_3280_1.jpg

3. Dude no you are in cali!!!!!!!!!!! Get sg!!!!!!!!!! Cgc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Haha ya i looked at them, i'm really in the market for a beaker bottom. I already have a straight tube Roor and my neighbor has a Toro, and CGC only has the SG mini beakers, i think...

5. What do you mean how does it hit? Just looking at it gave me placebo high!

Sorry not the answer you're looking for, but if you get that and have a web cam or video of sorts, I bet it'd look sexy if you had a milk shot

6. Ha i just want to know if it's really draggy, since it is a beaker bottom with two perc's i know there will be some. But i hit a single perc, beaker bottom PURE last week and i really wanted to smash that thing to bits for how much drag it had; i felt sorry for my friend making that terrible purchase without consulting the city first ;). But i found a pretty legit vid with it features and it pretty solidified my decision...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv6yPexG1Ow]YouTube - diffusion session[/ame]

7. Draggs like a bitch....true story

8. Sick pick up! I am always good for some new glass.

9. I ordered the Luke Wilson 10 arm mini from ALT, and got it in 3 days on the east coast using priority mail. Let me know how the Zob hits, I am kind of interested in one of their mini beakers.

10. #10 sinsemillaplease, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    I'm going to have to agree. CGC carries everything SG not just mini beakers. You'll have to wait til they update with something you like... but it will be well worth it.

If you still wanna do ALT and you're worried about ZOB, grab a Luke Wilson... or better yet wait around for the Vertigo Glass stock. A lot of people here probably haven't heard of VG... but his shit is AMAZING. Best execution of the circulator diffuser I've seen around.

11. I think i might go with a 18 inch WS with worked mouthpiece, downstem, and bowl, and a 10 arm perc.

12. Dude, I really like ZOB. people talk a lot of shit about them but I'm a big fan. I've only used the mini-straight tube with 8 arm perc but I really liked it and didn't think the perc was draggy at all. I just think they're clean looking pieces and generally well-blown. It's up to you, and the SG probably is higher quality, but I still like the ZOB. Either way, sounds like you're getting a sick tube!

13. im in cali i was going to buy that triple perc luke next week on ALT...i want to go cgc they don't have much choices right now. either way when i get somethin ill post pics

14. zob is fine. youll like the tube.

15. The gridded 4 to braced 8 is one of the best tubes on the market and the grid diffy to 8arm is one of the best in the downstem category.

16. i just purchased a zob beaker bottom 18 inch, 18.8mm joint, with ice notches. the glass quality is really nice, really clean seams. haven't gotten the ash catcher yet, gonna get the 8 arm perc. but the tube hits so smooth, highly recommend zob. i got it at a highly reputable shop that carries illadelph and roor etc. and the salesman swore by zob saying if he had to choose between all of them he would take a zob any day. i don't see what all the hate around the internet is with them but there pretty nice, and fairly inexpensive.

17. I'm going to my local shop this weekend to check out their selection of perc'd tubes, but i might pick up a new Roor instead, trying to not spend much money this year on glass so this will be my big purchase until summer besides some slides. I'm hoping to find something 5mm or thicker and a perc, but if i can get a 18-24" Roor for less than 300, preferably beaker, i will swoop it up! Wish me luck haha

18. Hey dude. I own a ZOB 8-arm beaker... I love it. It drags minimally, but it doesn't bother me. The tree percs are very high quality, the glass is thick, I'm diggin ZOB!

If you want to check mine you... here's the thread. :wave: