zob inline bubbler w/ perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ericmeister3000, Feb 4, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

what yall think about this?

worth $200?

2. Idk what its worth but it is a kick ass piece of glass.

3. wow, didnt know they did that but that looks pretty sick to me... id say its worth it

4. As long as you don't mind supporting a company that has questionable business tactics and ethics, then yea it's a good deal.

5. very sick piece! Im looking for something simular, can't find one grr.

6. a better picture would help

7. settle down. don't throw a tantrum now. this picture is from craigslist so it is better than nothing and your fetish with the clarity of pictures is rather strange and quite peculiar. i saw this piece the other day and it looked like a steal for that price. im out

8. definately worth 200, dono if its worth the sketch of meeting someone for a 200$ bong deal, would be just like buying an ounce off of a dealer youve never seen - you dont know what this guys about i wouldnt

9. i didnt know either

i dont mind. haha. what does questionable business tactics and ethics include?

good luck

only pic on the craigslist posting

thanks

i bought a roor rasta tri label 18" off craigslist. turns out the guy was 6'5 280 lbs and used to play o-line in ncaa. but all went well

10. LMFAO, if i was meeting that guy from craigslist i would RUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

11. #12 dlmebag, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    Zob is a very shady company.

I bought directly from the company, a $350 double perc 7mm thick glass bong.

They lied about it being 7mm, only the tube part was that thick, but the water chamber was thin as hell, like 2.5mm and it broke within the same month.

Even sadder, their joints are VERY poorly blown... Very thin. I broke the joint of my $350 bong after the first hit... No joke, all I did was slide it in, and it just barely tapped the side and the whole joint came off like a lego peice.

By the way, Zob is French slang for dick... So your sucking on a dick every time you hit a Zob. It was a joke made by the company owners, and shows how they feel about their product and their customers.

Edit: Their diffusers and percs are VERY poorly blown as well. They don't aim for quality as much as mass production. Their diffusers and percs usually are made with few diffuser holes... It seems like they try and do the LEAST work they have to on each pipe.

12. I just sold a $250 Inline Bubbler to someone on Craigslist on Superbowl sunday... Not sketch at all. Just make sure they come IN your house. Once their in your house you can legally kill them if you believe your in danger... Most people know this and don't fuck around in other peoples houses.

And cmon, are potheads violent? You guys sound like my parents.

13. Lmao, yeah, same here. Thats a big dude.

Anyways, the piece looks pretty sick.

14. I honestly don't want to turn this thread into "glass politics" but feel free to PM if you want.

Like I've said, for the functionality that you will get from that piece, it is worth the $200.