ZOB 4 arm tube!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KusH16, Apr 22, 2013.

1. This is my first bong like this! Dropped $190, the guy who usually hooks me up wasn't there:( or they just don't haggle water pipes. Anyways this thing is sick and I'm happy with my first real investment into this piece! It's not huge and is practical for a daily toke. Feels solid, quality build for sure. Splash guard is nice too. Basic bowl for now. Straight bowl I think it's called I can't remember. That's it for now, the testing of this thing has gotten to me lol!
    Peace! =]

Attached Files:

2. nice pick up a lot of folks hating on zob.. i think they're nice from what i can tell at my LHS. BUMP

3. Yah I saw some gate after the fact. Too late now lol. It feels and works great. I'm just not gonna spend $250+ on a different name. The next ones up at my LHS are like $300-900+ :/

4. I was about to buy this $500 sticker price Zob it was a really nice piece and it would have costed me $300 at the local store. Still happy with the MGW bong I went with instead.

5. I guess I should do more research before I stop $190 but the LHS I go to is one of the best in Vegas and the guy told me for my price range it was solid. Any pros know the real facts? I'm not looking for name vs name but quality. Like I said this thing feels and hits great.

6. I picked up the tube in my sig for 420 cost 150 from a lgb.