Zits! on my dick!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steveTHEstoner, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I went to go take a piss, looked down.. huh whats this? a zit!? Indeed, it was a zit on my penis, I suppose it's from daily masturbation, though I've have not been doing it recently, I've never encountered this before.

a zit? yes
    An Hiv? the world may never know, stay tuned.. :smoke:

2. could be fordyces , i remember discovering everbody i knew had fordyces and being really relieved lol

3. #3 TheHumanTwig, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Since it's kind of on-topic.. Anyone else get mad acne after they shave their pubes? tips? ty lol, and yes im serious.

btw, only had sex with one girl, her first time too. always used a condom.

4. Unusual, you should get an std check.

5. [quote name='"aaron12321"']could be fordyces , i remember discovering everbody i knew had fordyces and being really relieved lol[/quote]

Holy shit man. You just solved the mystery of a lifetime. Ive been wondering what those are for fucking years

Oh and man your probably getting ingrown hairs. Get one of those haircut things and don't shave straight to the skin. I personally prefer a layer of hair than none. None is just uncomftorable.

6. Acne down there? No.

7. It's called herpes

8. If you shave your dick, it's not acne it's ingrown hair and razor burns. This can be prevented by washing your pubic hair with anti-bacterial soap before shaving, shaving WITH the grain of your hair first, and then back up if you want a closer shave. Then apply baby powder right after and your good to go. To get rid of the ingrown hairs now just scrub it with warm water when you're in the shower, they'll go away soon. Trust me, I'm half arab/north african and we get REALLY hairy down there so I shave pretty frequently lmao.

9. [quote name='"TheHumanTwig"']Since it's kind of on-topic.. Anyone else get mad acne after they shave their pubes? tips? ty lol, and yes im serious.

btw, only had sex with one girl, her first time too. always used a condom.[/quote]

It's called razor bumps..

10. dude who the fuck cares...keep that shit to yourself.

half the threads i see here are about dudes talking about masturbation and their dicks. people need to grow up.

11. I think this is perfect for you OP

Getting Rid of Penis Pimples

"If you have pimples on your genital area, know that it isn't because of some sexually transmitted disease, and in many cases is perfectly normal but can be embarrassing. One of the reasons that people get pimples on their penis is from excessive sweating, or eating too many fatty foods, just like the pimples people get on their faces. It can also be from lack of proper hygiene, and it is important to wash your genital area with some sort of mild soap.

There are many things you can do to get rid of penis pimples. Usually they will simply go away on their own, but changing your diet can be an important part of their cure. One of the ways you can change your diet is to make sure that you are drinking plenty of fluids to help flush toxins out of your body. This doesn't mean coffee or other caffeinated drinks, but water and juices with plenty of antioxidants. It also means that you should cut out fatty processed foods and many may have a hard time doing so."

So, pretty much you have to start eating a healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, grain and fish. Drink water and only water. Take a shower daily and use soap.

12. [quote name='"Dualified"']dude who the fuck cares...keep that shit to yourself.

half the threads i see here are about dudes talking about masturbation and their dicks. people need to grow up.[/quote]

What do you mean "grow up"? OP isn't like "hai guyz, I have a pimply dick lolololol". It's a part of life. We have all penises and we all have had ingrown hairs at one time or another. Is it a little off-topic for GC? Maybe so. Should he have just googled it? Maybe so. But none the less, it's not that big of a deal.

13. point taken, but i just see a lot of talk about shit like this, and i still think it should be personal information...

14. Reasoning of thread titles and free will...

15. OP you have herpes.

16. i had a pimple on my dick once or twice in the past before, just pop that bitch

17. why? no one knows each other here (personally)

18. I'm growing up right now....in my pants.

19. hay pal dont hurt me its your pal herpes better than your best freind ill stay with you till the end... no cure for me in sight... i wont go without a fight ya herpes the herpes SEE YOU IN HELL MOTHER FUCKER herpes

20. You need to go easy on the wacking